• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Eating AJ's Superhots

Awesome :)

Boht on the chiles, and the Arrogent Bastard ALe. :)

I had my first Scorpion last week..wow..very different burn..like naga hotm but whole diff burn. Hit like a train full of Nascar. :lol:

Can't wait to hit the 7pot. ;)

Good on ya mate.

way to go JayT...I knew the 7 would get you...the yellow one is as hot if not hotter than the red one...

now that you have tried the 7, the others will be easy...all are hot but to me, not as hot as the 7...

The 7 is a fantastic A.J and have to agree the yellow is a barnstormer and have overwintered mine,With my Douglah,Lets hope the new boys in town are as hot as there older siblings :lol:

Jay you are the master, or one crazy SOB! All that in one night? Is the human body capable of handling such heat over and over? All I can say is I hope you froze a giant roll of TP and I grovel at your smoking, steaming feet.

talas said:
Think your stomach needs a 24 hr Vacation now my friend :oops:

You were right on Talas. I had to take a break and my stomach would not allow me to continue. It felt rough for the rest of the night and downright angry with me this morning. After a couple of trips to the bathroom everything was back to normal and I plan to resume tonight to finish the job.

Good man nice to see you hitting the furnace again..Got to feel sorry for your stomach..Ginger biscuits are good to settle down any major eruptions :oops:

OK JayT...report is mandatory....where are you tonight?

Sorry, Heather went out for dinner and I have been watching my son so I just got started. Well, not really, I had a big bowl of chili and a quesadilla with the orange hab, fatalii, and some of Mark's Snakebite Extreme or whatever the 10pod sauce was called. I just now ate the Scorpion. Hot. Burning the side of my tongue, making my nose run. The others didn't do that. I still think the 7 was hotter, but for raw mouth burn this is right up there. Not too much on the throat though. Nice initial taste, but not as fruity as the Dorset.

JayT said:
Not too much on the throat though.

Agreed. The 7 pod was a full on assault of the throat where as the scorpion seemed to focus its attacks on the tongue and roof of my mouth.

The Scorp that I had kicked the hell out of my throat just like the Naga, exept worse. It's funny though, you explained the 7 Pot just like it feels dude, awesome freakin' job my friend!!!:D Keep it up iron stomach!

PS.The bathroom trips are the worst part if you ask me.:P

Ohhh that Scorpion kicked my ass. The throat pain did come. It was weird though it came on late like over 5 minutes after I had eaten it. This was by far the worst my system ever reacted to a pepper. I had stomach cramps that started about 3-4 hours after I ate it. Had me up and in the bathroom 3 times. At 2am I was on the bowl hunched over clutching my stomach and writhing in pain so bad I was pouring sweat. I don't know if it was because I ate nothing but hot stuff yesterday or what, but that pepper owned me. I may change my mind, but right now I am still suffering and doubt I will be eating any peppers today.

roflmao at you JayT. It is like when you get drunk and say you'll never drink again ever, but few hours later you got a beer in hand eating peppers like a mad man. Sometimes I wonder why we punish ourselves the way we do for the quest of the hottest pepper. Your reports are always very entertaining. Come on I know you can eat a few more...

giggling like a little school girl here JayT...

maybe next care package I send out, I should send strict warnings with them...hope you are OK..

what is it they say.....been there, done that....

AlabamaJack said:

maybe next care package I send out, I should send strict warnings with them...hope you are OK..

Consume at your own risk, so you cannot be held liable. haha. You never know with some people.

AlabamaJack said:

You're sending another one? ;) Oh you mean the next one you send to anyone. Ok. I am ok now. I have decided to take the day off from the peppers. I did have some hot sauce Pecos Bill's Three Pepper Sauce on my Wendy's chicken sandwich and bacon cheeseburger for lunch. I think I may have an uneventful night's sleep tonight for a change. I still have the Yellow Scorpion (that's what we decided it is right AJ?) and the chicken liver pepper to go so I guess I'll eat them tomorrow. This has been fun, but I don't think I am really wanting to do this every day. Although I know when the last one's gone I'm going to wish I had more. I keep thinking of other things I could do with them. Oh well, I only have about 8-9 months to go and I should have buckets full of them myself. Next year I am going to pay it forward and send a similar carepackage to one of you who wish to continue this fun and try them for yourself. I am trying to think of what will be next. I am still yet to try a Bhut, peach hab, or any of those perfume peppers or whatever they are called. Thanks to all that have read this thread and commented. It makes all the pain a little easier to bear. :D

Scorpion aint like a naga, cept in heat level.

It has a weird burn..almost habby, bt far worse.
imo, has a pretty even burn up to stoopid hot level, it's fun.

Delicious tho. You get to taste it more than say, Bih.

Fruity like a hab, sweeter than a hab, almost like a tomato....but, with Bih piquante and floral undertones, and then the heat tears yer face off.

(yes, those flavor notes are hapening inside of 10-20 seconds)

Hab sweet hit, with Bih floral flavor and pure punch, and a Naga burrrrn.

Didn't have the duration of a Dorset or other Morich though, IMO.

Would frell most people waaay up.

The vid here, shows what happens to a chilehead novice trying the Scorpion, and her man who has more experience. :shocked:

http://www.darkgrid.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=81

He's a good actor.. ;)

She, has ballz for tryign it. ;)

We all enjoyed it, thx Shayne!!

Ya know I couldn't tell you the hottest, but the Scorpion was the worst on my stomach. The next day after I ate it, right before I go to work, let's just say it was pretty close to what you said JayT. Worst chile experience I have ever had.

Good luck JayT, keep that milk in, it helps the stomach pain.

Back