seed-train European Seed train...

cathyssocool said:
Hmmm. Could it be that it hits Denmark the first days of January? Probably not, but could it? (... that would be cool...)
I could send the package directly to you, instead of rory, if others would agree too.
Now is too late...

Great stuff, this train is really moving, hopefully I can turn it around pretty quick once it arrives.
Any idea of the approximate weight/size of package?!

Choochooooo

rory said:
Great stuff, this train is really moving, hopefully I can turn it around pretty quick once it arrives.
Any idea of the approximate weight/size of package?!

Choochooooo

It started as 43 grams total, so let's see. Seeds are not heavy, it depends on the envelope.
cathyssocool said:
Never mind...  :rofl:

Too many seeds anyway. I don't want to find anything in the package that I want to take. LOL!  :rofl:

haha, I know your pain. My collection is 3-4 times more, I can plant next season and seeds keep coming :) 

LuckyLuke said:

It started as 43 grams total, so let's see. Seeds are not heavy, it depends on the envelope.

haha, I know your pain. My collection is 3-4 times more, I can plant next season and seeds keep coming :)
61 grams when left from me, and this is not from the envelope, funny, but I have used EXACTLY the same envelope as Zoli did.

My collection is also very big, but many of seeds are not so many in fact, some 3-4, some 10 to 20, not the kind to add to the train...

LuckyLuke said:

Next season is gonna be much more brutal for me, because now I got a bunch of crosses I'll grow out AND continue to select the best, but on top of that I have some crosses in mind, and when those get to the F2 stage ((mid) 2016, or maybe 2017, that is), that will mean many, many F2 plants. Duh! Maybe I should stop now! 
vchObxu.gif

And those aren't the kind of seeds to include in a train either. I mean, who wants everything Neyde-ized (purple) anyway! 
vchObxu.gif

Just checked the tracking there, and it says it still has not been registered in the Italian system!!!
post to Italy takes for ever to get there

It depends, I would say unpredictable, sometimes post you expect to take weeks- arrives within a couple of days!
Holiday s are taken very seriously here in Italy, I havent received any post for almost 2 weeks.
The hols officially finish here on Wednesday 7th so I expect the train to arrive by the end of the week, I am hoping!!

Update: Romanian system says the package left Romania today at 8:10am. Let's see when will be "visible" in Italian system...

Where the hell is it?? Lol

hey I'm soooo fast at noticing good posts :rolleyes: ... did the train missed me? guess so.... if it goes back around I could participate.. don't have much but plenty of seeds of those that I do...

GOOD NEWS! The track nr. is visible in Italian system! It says arrived in Italy yesterday!

rory said:
You put a stamp on it right?! ;)
I put no stamp, I just give the envelope to the postal office employee, and she is doing anything. And she give me the recipe with tracking number, date, names, etc.

tsurrie said:
hey I'm soooo fast at noticing good posts :rolleyes: ... did the train missed me? guess so.... if it goes back around I could participate.. don't have much but plenty of seeds of those that I do...
I am sure there is a place for you, as long as you are in Europe :)

Back