seed-train European Seed train...

tsurrie said:
hey I'm soooo fast at noticing good posts :rolleyes: ... did the train missed me? guess so.... if it goes back around I could participate.. don't have much but plenty of seeds of those that I do...

I'll add you on seat # 8 after Scotland. OK ? Not sure if we make it in February or later.

LuckyLuke said:

I'll add you on seat # 8 after Scotland. OK ? Not sure if we make it in February or later.
ok man ... better a little late than never ;)
we'll see ... got to check the rules again so I wont mess things up ... and PM the address to you?

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic) - package shipped 1st of December.
2) Zoli (Hungary) - package shipped 8th of December.
3) rghm1u20 (Romania) - package shipped 17th of December.

4) Rory (Italy) - pending receipt. Next address is known.
5) Nulle (Denmark) - Next address is known.
6) snagglepuss (UK) - Next address is known.
7) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - tsurrie will advise address.
8) tsurrie (Slovenia) - Open for new passengers.
9) back to LuckyLuke for round 2.   

tsurrie said:
ok man ... better a little late than never ;)
we'll see ... got to check the rules again so I wont mess things up ... and PM the address to you?

PM the address to person before you = scotsbonnet (Scotland)

Deep inside in the dark side of the postal system....
They say: "in lavorazione ai Centri Postali dal 09-GEN-2015" - processing at Postal Centers from Jan,09,2015.
Also "Inviato dal centro postale di BRESCIA CMP a MN VIADANA CPD in data 13-GEN-2015. Accettato dal centro postale di MILANO CSI in data 09-GEN-2015" - accepted by the posstal center of Milano on Jan,09,2015 (CSI probably is International Sorting Center). Sent by Brescia postal center to Viadana on Jan,13,2015 , which is today, probably rory will be informed today to go to Viadana postal center and pick the package.

Bad idea to do this during Christmas and New Year..... A couple of envelopes sent from US at the beginning of December, arrived to me one moth later. Another one sent on Jan.,2nd, by the same guy who sent me one of the others, arrived in 10 days.

... what a disaster :tear:

4) Rory (Italy) - peeeeeeeeeending receipt. Next address is known.
5) Nulle (Denmark) - Next address is known.
7) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - Next address is known.

I hope will speed up now...
Good to remind for next year, if will have another train, if any of us knows the postal system in her/his country works better, we should set the stations in a better order.

AaronTT PMd me today that he want to donate seeds to be added to our train, he will send me the seeds. Thank you, Aaron!

Yes correct I received a notice in the post today. So I m going to arrange for someone to collect it tommorrow and hopefully have it back in the post by Thursday. The reason for this is work!!:(
It should pick up some speed now that the madness of Christmas is over.
Happy New Year everyone!!

CHOOO CHOOOOO.....

rory said:
Yes correct I received a notice in the post today. So I m going to arrange for someone to collect it tommorrow and hopefully have it back in the post by Thursday. The reason for this is work!! :(
It should pick up some speed now that the madness of Christmas is over.
Happy New Year everyone!!

CHOOO CHOOOOO.....

Rory, did you ship package to Denmark ?

Yes its gone, but in posta raccomandata cost 10euro without tracking number otherwise they wanted 30euro. And I am sorry guys but 30euro there is no way I m paying that amount.
It should be in Denmark by Monday or tuesday I reckon.
I had to ask my wife to take care of postage for me otherwise it could have been longer!! I was hoping it would have arrived to me before the the 7th of january because I had been on work holidays so I could have handled it all myself and easily turned it around in one day. :) Damn postal service!!

No problem. Thanks ! wth ..10 Euros - Your post is slow and expensive  :P  CHOOO CHOOOOO.....

4) Rory (Italy) - package shipped January.
5) Nulle (Denmark) - Pending receiptNext address is known.
7) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - 
Next address is known.

The seeds arrived today.
I'll look through them as fast as I can and get them on their way to the UK.
I will let you know when they're on their way again.
Nulle

rory said:
Hey Linda,

Did the package arrive in good condition? I m so relieved it arrived!! :)
Hi Rory, yes it was in great condition. Some very nice seeds in there. I put in what I could and my husband will send it off today.
I'll let you know when it has happened.

Yes, the seeds are on their way to the UK. My favorite hubby went to the post office. They're prices are as crazy as the Italian prices so it's sent by ordinary mail.
Let us know when you get it, Snagglepuss.
Linda

Back