misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I got an errand to run and am going to do it right now before I get over the legal limit....wait...I'm already there...back in a bit...

If I don't show back up...please contact my sweet loving Mrs. AJ.... "rofl"

heck, I haven't even left yet...been making up seedling advertising and business cards for my local hydro shop...they are going to allow me to advertise there...but then again, I give them seedlings to grow in their hydroponic setups for display...

now that I am done, I will be back in a little while....

KETCHUP ALICE!!!!!

back...forgot the hydro place is closed on Monday :doh:

don't they know I got things to do?

OK...believe it or not, I have never made a martini...just vodka on the rocks with a little jalapeno stuffed olive juice on the rocks...shaken, not stirred? am I close?

my absolute will work great for that...martini glass right?...will a margarita glass work?

As far as I know....the glass you use is unimportant. I start with Russian Standard vodka, but Absolute would work just fine. I chill the vodka over ice by stirring it (some will shake it) for about 20 seconds....add a capfull or less of a good Vermouth, and strain into a chilled glass. Add some olives or cocktail onions....maybe a bit of the olive brine (YUM!) and enjoy!

will have to settle for a shot of Crown...no vermouth in the house...

oh well

:goes to open a new bottle:

that's a good batch....mmmm....

AlabamaJack said:
will have to settle for a shot of Crown...no vermouth in the house...

oh well

:goes to open a new bottle:

that's a good batch....mmmm....

While you're doin that...watch this:

[video=youtube;3GZH-qgsybI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GZH-qgsybI[/video]

Wow man...can't do the gin....worked with too many of them stinkin' juniper trees...that smell wreaks....god, you get it on ya' and bam...that smell will NOT wash off!!!

and I am talking about crushed juniper berry's...

I suppose I could do it with Wodka if I had some vermouth...will have to try a vodka martini....

I gotta buzz goin......

AlabamaJack said:
Wow man...can't do the gin....worked with too many of them stinkin' juniper trees...that smell wreaks....god, you get it on ya' and bam...that smell will NOT wash off!!!

and I am talking about crushed juniper berry's...

I suppose I could do it with Wodka if I had some vermouth...will have to try a vodka martini....

I gotta buzz goin......

I'm not a big fan of Gin either. Vodka makes killer martinis.

Keep drankin'

I'm right behind'ya!

gonna stagger to the growrage and check the plants...back in a bit....

Pepperfreak in da house!

Oh AJ, I'm glad now that you gave my drink last night to the dog. I thought it was good, but since adding the cherries to it I have found that it is now awesome!

:makes a round for all in this room: ENJOY!

Back