misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

goes to Tijuana to find one of those .... sombreros...yeah....that's what I was thinkin' (NOT)

making one too...standard fare for me...I like the 7 pot better than any...

hey Pf...so where the hell were you so long yesterday...you missed all the fun and I don't want to hear about being stuck in traffic or some bullshit excuse from you either.... :rofl:

Hehe...guess I can't say anything then :lol:

I just discovered a new to me 'Healthy Drink'

Take one package of Yolplai Smoothie mix
1 1/2 cups of millk
1 shot of Reg Rum
1 shot of Captain Morgans

Blend everything together and enjoy! Currently I'm enjoying a Rum & Strawberry/Bannana Smoothie and this is some good stuff!

I opted for a regular old Busch in the can....god this stuff is good...

My last Bloody Mary was one shot of vodka short (I'm out!).....so I opted to sbstitute with a shot of Everclear.

To be honest....it's pretty darn good!

I usually keep a bottle of 'clear on hand....I use it to make Texas Tea with when ever we go to the ranch and give our traveling priviledges up for the weekend...they are good....

AlabamaJack said:
I usually keep a bottle of 'clear on hand....I use it to make Texas Tea with when ever we go to the ranch and give our traveling priviledges up for the weekend...they are good....

Sounds awesome!!

Why are extremities going numb?

because everclear does a body better than milk does a body good....I reckon

ooooooooo.....oooooooooooooo....oooooooooooooo....pick the tea...and make a gallon...use 2 cups everclear in a gallon of sugar sweetened instant iced tea mix and add about 3 or 4 halved lemons squeezed seeds and all,...then chill it to the max and it'll do you right...

umhuh...but 2 cups is just 1 pt...and you are making a gallon aren't you?...thats only 1:8

wasn't then but am now and ready for some action...gonna go plant some seeds...

Back