misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Bent i have the full sized ultra pure still you showed me when i was up there. Next time i make a batch i will courier you a litre of 90%. 180 proof, charcoal filtered. Ready to cut and mix!

Oh yer sorry. Cut is when you add water (preferably bottled or chlorine evaporated) to reach your desired alcohol content. Now that i think of it i have to cut it down to 50 before i filter it. So can send you two litres of that or you could just contact filter the 90 with some activated carbon in a bottle. I prefer this method as the longer you leave it to a degree makes it taste almost caramelly.

After that you can add your desired essence and barrel chips n crap!

Edit: Ya still gots to cut to 50 before contact filtering.

Oh yer sorry. Cut is when you add water (preferably bottled or chlorine evaporated) to reach your desired alcohol content. Now that i think of it i have to cut it down to 50 before i filter it. So can send you two litres of that or you could just contact filter the 90 with some activated carbon in a bottle. I prefer this method as the longer you leave it to a degree makes it taste almost caramelly.

After that you can add your desired essence and barrel chips n crap!

Edit: Ya still gots to cut to 50 before contact filtering.

You're sounding a lot like a hooch nerd :lol: I'm sure 1 litre will be fine ( i promise not to just drop Nagas & Savinas in it & give it to Stillz for a b'day prezzie like i did with my 86% batch.... what a night that was)

maybe you could print out some instructions & post with :)

I went looking for this thread because-

I love being self employed
I hate being self employed
I LOVE being self employed
I HATE being self employed
I love contractors and customers
I hate contractors and customers

F-it I'm drinkin!

tomorrow will be OK..... peas out~

I went looking for this thread because-

I love being self employed
I hate being self employed
I LOVE being self employed
I HATE being self employed
I love contractors and customers
I hate contractors and customers

F-it I'm drinkin!

tomorrow will be OK..... peas out~

2 Bloody Mary's for you! I AM a doctor. (and a hitman... take your pick)

2 Bloody Mary's for you! I AM a doctor. (and a hitman... take your pick)

depending on which time of day/week/month........both services could be utilized! :lol:

yea, still waiting for a decent bloody mary~~~~meh---

Back