misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

iom loving bloody marys. i drank a bunch at zest fest and i never liked them before, but i guess my taste buds changed

[sup][sup]I'm working on the maria-luv....working one it one drink at a time.[/sup][/sup]

[sup][sup]Cj- have you tried that red celery yet? It'e really nhard to get locally, but soooo guuud.[/sup][/sup]

Not tried the red celery...but I want to! Where'd you get it at?

Scovie's still POS-ing it...can't get that boy up and at 'em yet! Trying to talk him into going to the likker stoooo tho!

[sup][sup]I'm working on the maria-luv....working one it one drink at a time.[/sup][/sup]

[sup][sup]Cj- have you tried that red celery yet? It'e really nhard to get locally, but soooo guuud.[/sup][/sup]

Iiiiii ..""............lLLLLLLLUVVVVVV UUmaN

well, you have to source the red celery through Hanks's Market....but to really get it where you wnat, you have to treat it to the good stuff aftermarket.

You can ge pre-lim batches through Glover Street, but it's a totally different animal.

Hank's iks the only place I've gotten Red Celery from.

scovy go to the liquor store damn it

what HE said!

i need to take my tolerance down a level

since 2pm

and i was even slacking off when I was cooking the poppers

photobucket-4129-1328395590391.jpg

OH. sorry, off topics here, but my love just put some Stevie Nicks on the the turntable.....SEE Y'ALL LATER!

blame it on my wild heart

ewww

thats just unacceptable

this is my cooking music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNbzM3kxK2w&feature=player_embedded

Guess What?!?! I got Scovie to RALLY!!!!
He's mixin' and shakin' right NOW

F**K IT - He's drinking!!!!

Ha Ha Ha SL! Too cool! We just had a Lita Ford moment with Bev & Kim at Hank's!!!!
Uh Oh - the 80's are makin' a strike tonite!

dont call me back, cause i wont pick up

not that I dont want to, but that my phone is almost dead, and i have no way to charge it

i do love you though

hanging out on THP

but I would rather you guys hang out on www.autotalkcrew.com

if scovie can keep up with modern technology

i want a bloody mary,she was my first,lol. tomorrow im going to get stuff to make them im craving. fuct some auto talk,, ill pull the whole auto talk building to new mexico!!!!!!!!! also i want to nail stevie and lita

Bloody Marias are better than Bloody Marys....more attitude!!!! But I forgot Sic - you're a Skyy guy! :)

Oh Heaven help us when you two Hooligans meet up together! We'll know it happened when the Sun starts giggling and tilts sideways! :party:

sheet scovie and CJ

I got almost all them ingredients, but it just don't taste the same.

Bev & kim...Gina was telling me the ingredients for a maria-

sheesh, ya gotta luv a store where the tellers can help you out with a drink recipe~

Back