misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

SSSOOOOOOO JJJJEEEAAALLLOOOUUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i spelled that right! Everyone gives hugs all around from us!!!!! XOXOXO!!!!! Miss you all sooooo much! Hope you're having a total BLAST!!!!!! Cheers...from the lonely ones....;)

[sup]and If I had half a clue how to use all this ne fangles teknowledgey, I'd have beena ble to post pics of drinking with LadySic and Sicman! [/sup]

[sup]I'[/sup][sup]m so late-to-the-party- but still here!!!![/sup]

[sup]why does my font size randomely change????? [/sup]

:think:

Miss you guys too!

now the font is BOLD??????

k - it went BOLD now....!!!!hahahahaha

Hey SL - check out Pi's Limerick thread! Truly entertaining!!!!

Yo CJ~

I haven't seen it yet, and I'm not sure I should. In grade school, we had an assignment to write a limerick....... I turned in 5 pages of limericks, typed, (on a TYPEWRITER) single spaced...........................

for those who may not remember, before the advent of electricity, word processors, computers, or texting, there was a manual device called a "typewriter" that would transfer the shape of a letter via a hammer-like action of a key head against an ink ribbon to print the individual letter onto a piece of paper. If a mistake was made, there was no backspace or delete, it was called "re-type the whole page again".

wait...remember those white-out ribbon thingys?! What a pain! Or (and I still have these in a drawer somewhere.....) Liquid White Out?!?!

hold up - you're at ZESTFEST!!!!!! Why're we talkin' 'bout typin'???????? old school-style....

oh yah...you typed 5 pages of limericks??????????

Just got done cleaning the floors after the frozen-washing-machine-drain-and-flooding-the-laundry-room incident...

F%#$ it - I'm drinking!!!!! :drunk:

I have to go check the mail at the P.O. .....
Then Im with you, eff it im drinking

<---------Check it... 1901 and counting...

I totally wanted to see what everyone was gonna do first, BUT I plan on coma drinking for the rest of the weekend, so I am cooking tonight. Also coma drinking, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

wheebz when going out is moe important then the trow down you have a problem!! " wait,im not cooking and im getting onb my drink hard,,,my b ad."" carry on SIR

BUT if you go out boozing tonight Wheebz, you're gonna hafta cook with a hangover..or keep drinkin'. I strongly suggest the latter! From experience! hahaha

Back