misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

texas blues said:
Shit! More useless trivia. I stepped on some pudding yesterday.

That wasn't pudding...

boobpudding_4.jpg

I have a very long day ahead of me today. I leave for the brewery at 11, then it's back home for a short pit stop, then it's off to La Cave Du Vin at 5PM, then it's back home and if I'm still not drunk, MORE BEER!

imaguitargod said:
I have a very long day ahead of me today. I leave for the brewery at 11, then it's back home for a short pit stop, then it's off to La Cave Du Vin at 5PM, then it's back home and if I'm still not drunk, MORE BEER!

Wow....your life is soooooo hard

Any good beers today? I'm stuck with Coors Extra Gold. Have to work tomorrow early. Maybe tomorrow I will have a few good ones.

Yeah JayT...Thomas Hardy's is whispering at me. It's almost 20 years old. Must....resist....can't....stop....please...don't.....stop...don't stop..don't stop.

Cheers, TB.

You ever have one Quad? I have, but the oldest one I ever had was about 10yrs old. That one TB has is probably worth over $100.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... the gf is out of town tonight!!!!! haha ok I'm calming down... lol I'm gonna get hammered tho haha hmmmm now what to drink??? Off to the store, no beer tonight, celebrating a night of freedom with some fire water of some sort... woodford reserve??? I'll let ya know lol

Ok... I know ur all dying to know HAHA.... one of my buddies just stopped by and busted out a bottle of 190 Everclear... k 2 shots in and I'm feelin good. Now I know this is a step down from the woodford, ok maybe a staircase, ok an elevator ride, but it's a good start to the night. no more EC for me though... ok maybe one more, then it's jim

WOW... what a night! just got back from Club Noma and I'm pretty much shit faced. There is this larger sized woman sitting in my living room with my buddy ATM.... not sure what the shit is up with that... any ways, time to bust out some vodka... oh dear, i know i shouldn't go here, but whatever right???? I'd drink the Belvedere, but since it's close to shut eye I'm goin for the ketel one... oh nelly, i hope my gf doesn't get home too early tomorrow!!!! hahahah

Oh the old "larger woman in the l/r routine". Who was this mystery friend anyway? Sure he was there. J/K you were funny though.

I just poured a fresh tequila w/orange strawberry pineapple juice. Kind of a chick drink but I'm beginning to feel a bit manly...in a Barney Fife sorta' way.

Cheers, TB.

my gf decided to stay away another night... is it me???? hahaha i hope so! JK anyways, i don't have to work this week so i'm gonna drink tonight.... grey goose it is, just tryin to get rid of it as my ole lady loves it! haha i love her too

ExtremeBurn said:
my gf decided to stay away another night... is it me???? hahaha i hope so! JK anyways, i don't have to work this week so i'm gonna drink tonight.... grey goose it is, just tryin to get rid of it as my ole lady loves it! haha i love her too

What? Are you a congressman or a lawyer? Who's got the jing for Grey Goose or Kettle?

Cheers, TB.

Back