misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

In 40 minutes I will be honoring the memory of the thousands of Druids that St. Patrick and his men murdered. I'm going to Willoughby Brewing Company and drinking about 4 pints of their Irish Red Ale (which is fantastic!).

imaguitargod said:
In 40 minutes I will be honoring the memory of the thousands of Druids that St. Patrick and his men murdered. I'm going to Willoughby Brewing Company and drinking about 4 pints of their Irish Red Ale (which is fantastic!).

lol... thank you!!!! i knew i wasn't the only alchy in here lol

And that reminds me. Screw that green beer bullshit i'm drinking some Guinness tonight.....and probably quite a few other beers also.

Sickmont said:
And that reminds me. Screw that green beer bullshit i'm drinking some Guinness tonight.....and probably quite a few other beers also.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't do green beer, I'm allergic to artificial colors....

Just had four pints of freshly brewed beer at Willoughy Brewing company, now I'm off for a pint or two of some good beer and probably some of America's best sushi.

imaguitargod said:
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't do green beer, I'm allergic to artificial colors....

Just had four pints of freshly brewed beer at Willoughy Brewing company, now I'm off for a pint or two of some good beer and probably some of America's best sushi.

i'm lucky... i can drink anything that contains alcohol haha... ANYFUKINTHING! seriously though... i can haha

imaguitargod said:

America's best sushi is in Cleveland? You have got to be kidding. I thought it was in Seattle or California, but Cleveland? :shocked: The best I ever had was in Myrtle Beach at a place called Soba.

Ok, I'm drunk and high. Let's recap tonights events. I went to Willoughyby for four pints.

Got home, peed, draged my mom to La cov Du Vine for a pint in which I dosed a guy with Jolokia Puree from CaJohns, he enjoyed it.

Went to Pacific East down the street and had sushi and about six small cups of warm Sake.

Came home, had a bowl. Now I hunger!

JayT said:
America's best sushi is in Cleveland? You have got to be kidding. I thought it was in Seattle or California, but Cleveland? :shocked: The best I ever had was in Myrtle Beach at a place called Soba.
The #1 sushi chef in New York (who was voted #1 in America) moved to Cleveland and opened Pacific East. He tought the chefs everything and works as the head chef. They've been voted #1 for about 3 years.

Cleveland also has the most pizza shops per capita in the WORLD!

imaguitargod said:
The #1 sushi chef in New York (who was voted #1 in America) moved to Cleveland and opened Pacific East. He tought the chefs everything and works as the head chef. They've been voted #1 for about 3 years.

Ahh, that makes sense then.

imaguitargod said:
Ok, I'm drunk and high. Let's recap tonights events. I went to Willoughyby for four pints.

Got home, peed, draged my mom to La cov Du Vine for a pint in which I dosed a guy with Jolokia Puree from CaJohns, he enjoyed it.

Went to Pacific East down the street and had sushi and about six small cups of warm Sake.

Came home, had a bowl. Now I hunger!

Cleveland also has the most pizza shops per capita in the WORLD!

Cleveland...my wife's second cousin's brother in law's best friend lives there...

I found a nickel!

Cheers, TB.

I was fine this morning but slowly my hangover over took me. After a brief nap (something I rearly do) I'm feeling a little better. Going to have a beer and dinner soon. Home brew of corse.

texas blues said:
Cleveland...my wife's second cousin's brother in law's best friend lives there...

I found a nickel!

Cheers, TB.

Isn't the most famous person from Cleveland Drew Carey? (except IGG of course):lol:

imaguitargod said:
I was fine this morning but slowly my hangover over took me. After a brief nap (something I rearly do) I'm feeling a little better. Going to have a beer and dinner soon. Home brew of corse.

Your homebrew IS dinner...;)

Back