• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

F*k it happened again!

David was most graciously awoken by a unmistakable gradual burning in his left eye. One who's searing antics resemble a taunting demon, building itself to a sting of wrath only a chilli-head would know, forcing your first thought to start with our Lord and Savior usually in a vain manner, and always reminding you that you should wash your hands after handling hot peppers, because pepper in the eye is vexatiously arduous!

Do you always talk about yourself in third person or are you just going through the world narrating your own life? If so, I'm glad Passow's not the only crazy one around here :lol:

Ever since Patrick started processing his damned peppers over a week ago different parts of his face have been on fire. He's getting damned tired of it too.

Noah has also commented on how painful this event can be. Even worse is getting it in not yet closed up stitches.

Passow says you are all winps. Passow gets The Source somewhere on his body almost every other day now at work....and they don't have milk there. Passow just waits it out.

Pip feels your pain mate......Pip has cut up bhuts then gone for a number 1 and come out almost crying....:lol:

Pip now uses rubber gloves when cutting large amounts of chillis....cause pip is smart. :D

It feels strange refering to myself in the third person....:)

imaguitargod said:
Passow says you are all winps. Passow gets The Source somewhere on his body almost every other day now at work....and they don't have milk there. Passow just waits it out.

Passow pours sauce down his pants just to prove he's a man....:) and you get that extra "aaarrrrrrhhhhhhhh" out of life...:lol:

CM once accidentally put my oily glove back on backward after cutting up about 200 bhuts... CM`s whole hand burnt for hours... and still burnt other sensitive bits of CM`s wife the next day....
Bhut dust is just as bad ! CM will sneeze for hours, and feel like I have snorted a fresh pod.

edit: that is weird talking in 3rd person :)

chilliman said:
CM once accidentally put my oily glove back on backward after cutting up about 200 bhuts... CM`s whole hand burnt for hours... and still burnt other sensitive bits of CM`s wife the next day....
Bhut dust is just as bad ! CM will sneeze for hours, and feel like I have snorted a fresh pod.

edit: that is weird talking in 3rd person :)

Talking about dust....I've done that.....I've powdered hundreds of bhuts non stop for hours then went and had a shower.....My neck, face, arms and hands were on fire for hours...It wasn't pleasant.

Last night Scott made some Habanero and Naga moonshine/extract and then decided it would be a good idea to try a drop. Well a drop was a mistake and he was burning like a granny on crack.

Scott also cut his thumb at work yesterday and accidently got some of this shine/extract in the cut..... Scott i must say is a dickhead.

Well, here you have it guys and gals...the dangers of our hobby.

PRF, that would be a horrible, terrible night. I just shudder thinking about it and I would think I would be soaking it in anything that helped.

Pepperfreak said:
Well, here you have it guys and gals...the dangers of our hobby.

PRF, that would be a horrible, terrible night. I just shudder thinking about it and I would think I would be soaking it in anything that helped.

:oops:

I've actually had to stand in the shower and pour milk on it before......It was that bad......KY seems to help the spread of the capsaisin....:oops:

There's a good image for you.....:lol:

moyboy said:
:oops:

I've actually had to stand in the shower and pour milk on it before......It was that bad......KY seems to help the spread of the capsaisin....:oops:

There's a good image for you.....:lol:

What does Kentucky have to do with anything?

Salute', TB.

Pepperfreak said:
Holy Sh*t! I can't imagine that.

Apparently I still had some oil on my hands from cutting up some bhuts earlier in the afternoon. When my head split open and I threw my hands up there, holy hell that was pain. Took four stitches to close me up and the doc said he could see my skull.

And yes I realize they are facing different directions, one was taken when my phone was open and the other with it closed. It mirrors pictures like that for some reason. It is on my right eye.

0908091934_0001.jpg

picture0001_0001.jpg

Back