• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

F U Scovie!!!!

This thread is dedicated to giving Scovie a dose of his own medicine...

I was in the pool tonight while he was on the phone, and I was attacked by a tree frog.

He told me it was a toad. Not a tree frog.

He couldn't be farther away and still be in the continental US.

It was a damn tree frog. 

I dried off, put on some clothes, and took a picture.

Check out the frog...(not toad)....the pavers in the picture are standard brick size. The little frog is quite wee

licktoad.gif

frydad4 said:
we have a clothing-optional clause implied in all of our conversations
It's only officially called "Face" Time. Usually FD is showing me other stuff that Skype wont allow. like this....
fuck me

Well since you asked, if a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many seeds can a grasshopper with a wooden leg kick out of a dill pickle

:cool:

Despite popular belief, grasshoppers with wooden legs suffer from a lack of mobility, resulting in an inability to open jars. Chickens and half chickens laying eggs in any given amount of time are a distraction to the grasshopper trying to open pickle jars, therefore he can only kick four seeds out in any given 24 hour period.

Was this helpful? YES. NO. (circle one)

Anymore questions?

I still want to know IF a Toads A$$hole is water tight-the same as a regular frogs
IF a toad falls into water will it fill with water and drown?
Since Tree Frogs are in trees,Do they have water proof/tight A$$holes like regular frogs too?

You were in the pool....
Boy or Girl Frog?
Sounds like you might have been Skinny Dipping-Teasing the poor guy or Gal with your Hottness...Don't know if any frogs/toads are gay. :)

EDIT: I read on Wiki that frogs and toads love eating grasshoppers,wooden legs or not,as long as they aren't swimming in a pool...
They might not care about water,IF in fact their A$$holes ARE watertight...

Kinda like DO bears crap in the woods-yes and no.They prefere crapping on the roads where people feed them on the way to the woods and in campsites AFTER they cracked open a few ice chests...Raided a few trash cans etc.

Back