• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy football? (League Full)

58! Holy hell, that's rough. Most points I've seen scored ever by one position lol

I feel for ya bro, that's a bad beat. Sickening.

3/5 king sorry m8 but im gonna destroy your win streak this weekend :dance:

Nothing to brag about there HP....considering both of my starting running backs are out (with no handcuff) one of my starting wide receivers is also out....I'll be the one with the bragging rights when I put a dent in your winning season with my second stringers! Whatcha' gots to say bout dat!

ok, my bye weeks are over, my apologies to those of you who I have yet to clobber so far muhahahhaa!!! :party:

Game on HP! Time for Greg Olsen to have a monster game, his daughter just got out of the hospital so he's gonna juice it with points today!

WHAT!........DID!......I!........TELL YOU! Whooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!

Nice linr up 3/5! Im getting nervous! If marshall can get me 25 pts ill be comfortable

I have a felling steelers are going to crush the chiefs

I didn't see Cutler getting a concision and leaving the game early either, screwing our chances but shit happens....lol

Good luck HP.............NOT! ;)

Back