• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy football? (League Full)

My replacement ref! :P
fantasy-football1.jpg

Man it is about time I got a win :dance:

I really suck at this :mope: .

Next year will be more better. :fireball:

New England has a buy this week so I am Fuggged!!!!! :confused:

Romy6 i would like to say a big F U!! :P (in a non mean way) I so tried picking up the chargers defense i did it pretty damn early when on tuesday. So you must have beat me to them by not much AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You guys gotta quick slacking. I am sick and tired of loosing :mope:

That was a very lucky find. I should take any defense that plays the Chief's the rest of the season :rofl:

You guys gotta remember, there's a waiver order and even if you are the first one to try and claim someone off the wire (say Tuesday) if there's someone in line before you and they claim him later (say Wednesday) then they get him. If no one before you claims him by end of week, you then get him.

Well soab i did not know that! So maybe i did beat romy6 to the chargers d but he just accepted before me. Damnit!! Good to know now thanks

Well soab i did not know that! So maybe i did beat romy6 to the chargers d but he just accepted before me. Damnit!! Good to know now thanks

You can check your waiver order on the site, or if you use the phone app, it will be at the top. When you go into "MyTeam" The bar right below your team name that has things like; "League" "MyTeam" "Players" "Manage IR"....if you scroll over to the right, it will say waiver order at the very end.

WTF!!!! First MJD, Jeffery, now McFadden....I have no starting quality RBs anymore....man, injuries are devastating me. Such is life...

Back