• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy football? (League Full)

I liked that Falcon's D. Broncos will bring it together in the coming weeks, although I don't see playoffs in their future.

Dude Carolina Reapers, get outa here with your ALL MADDEN team......time to wake up some giants.....muhahahahahahaha.....I'm getting crushed....

Well this weeks waiver wire pickups did not happen...thanks Jamie and David ;) I was almost on my way to a championship!

Gotta be quick on the draw Robert ;) . Not that it is helping me. 15 points sitting on the bench. I was kicking myself all night . And they said Bennet was mainley gonna be in for blocking. What in the hell do THEY know. :dance:

Yes sir, i saw he was a free agent about 2 weeks ago so i snatched him up asap! Why you say that did you want to pick him up?

He is a beast HP! Currently playing for the #1 team in the NFC North baby! I won my first game last night (sorry Florida Gatornauts) 1-5....megh, I'm trying my damnedest. Last week hosted a lot of injuries for me and my team as a whole is inconsistent. Shonn Greene showed up huge for me yesterday! Shout outs to Randall Cobb and Michael Vick finally pulled through for once...even if it was sloppy. Keep on pushing on everyone, the season is still young!

Can only hope for a huge game from Decker----fumbling from McGahee which would help your Chargers D and massive scoring from Denver...is that asking too much?????

Back