• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy football? (League Full)

Kevin, my parents would go to St. Pete's every Nov. or Dec. in the 80s. We use to go to 1 or 2 games a year. I was watching them lose right along with you. Bring back the old uniforms. I hate pewter.

Conor

You guys are killing me. I arrived in TB in 97 and moved back in 04. Saw Quincy Carter in the Outback Bowl
Fremp will understand....I was rooting for Purdue because of the ATrain ties. Long live Chuckie.....

Conor...I thought I knew you

I don't care what we do as long as we get it ironed out with time to spare before draft. Any changes could affect someone's draft picks.

Big Papa is a sick bastard! He likes to inflict pain on himself....not by eating humongous Yellow 7s and Giant Bhuts but by being a Dolphin's fan.....bahahahahahahaha. Loved the videos bro, nice work.

Yea bits hard being a fin fan! I actually get to go see them tomorrow in Charlotte. Should be some fun preseason action with no stars picked! Ok I will add in some bonuses and stuff. Let me know what y'all think of the rules when I do.

Thanks!

You guys are killing me. I arrived in TB in 97 and moved back in 04. Saw Quincy Carter in the Outback Bowl
Fremp will understand....I was rooting for Purdue because of the ATrain ties. Long live Chuckie.....

Conor...I thought I knew you

HAHA Crackhead Carter? I made a fantasy team that year named Quincy's Dirty Cup.
Came in last place....Let's just say I haven't come in last place since...

You all sound like a bunch of girls with your blah blah blah talk,and your rules.
Make the rules however you ladies like,but rule #1 should be:
1.I'm #1
2.see 1.

You girls haven't even mentioned the most important rule: banning me from the league

that was your first mistake!!

Now if you'll excuse me,y'all are in my way,I have a Glory Hole to visit!

I'm gettin dat GLORY HOLE!

ok folks i have tinkered with the settings. Let me know what yall think. Sauga i have the draft set as Wednesday at 8 PM EST. The last wednesday before the first regular season game.

The first game is on that Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET. Cowboys at Giants. There is no way we the draft can be complete before the game starts.
If Wednesdays are better for everyone can we move it to the week before?
I'm good for any day in the evening.

thanks for the heads up. i should have looked at the schedule better. Can everyone do the previous wednesday? or we could move the draft one day back to Tuesday the 4th?

Maybe have a live drawing for the draft positions? Only if its possible..

Just to add to the suspense?

I know in my other leagues(RL friends),they call/see me daily,and ask who ya taking. It's just added fun, and maybe a lil more smack talk..ribbing

Back