• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

F'ing car got towed!!!!!1

rainbowberry said:
One of my colleagues Fred never parks in the lines, I said to him yesterday 'Like the parking' and he said he had to park like that because he needs to be able to get out of the door (he's very big). Parking even slightly outside the lines will land you a parking ticket.

OMG i deal with that allllllllllllllllllllllll the time in my apartment complex. There is one SUV that parks near my apartment that hasn't been inside the lines one single time. I'm so fed up I've left them notes, complained to the office and nothing happened. It pisses me off when there are two perfectly good spaces you can't park in close to the house and I have to park allllllllllllll the way across the parking lot or even outside the gate.

There are barely enough spaces for all the residents anyway, without the assholes taking up 2 spots.

Hell I even made a thread about it awhile back
http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=8671

Txclosetgrower said:
OMG i deal with that allllllllllllllllllllllll the time in my apartment complex. There is one SUV that parks near my apartment that hasn't been inside the lines one single time. I'm so fed up I've left them notes, complained to the office and nothing happened. It pisses me off when there are two perfectly good spaces you can't park in close to the house and I have to park allllllllllllll the way across the parking lot or even outside the gate.

There are barely enough spaces for all the residents anyway, without the assholes taking up 2 spots.

Hell I even made a thread about it awhile back
http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=8671
See, this is why I have a $100 car. I just squieeze into the spot and if the guy dents my door with his I won't care. :lol:

You could argue that the tow company is now targeting you, and intimidating you as a witness against them. This is highly suspect behaviour, and I'm sure would interest your investigating police officer.

I'd also mention the marked up damage that they use to cover their ass.

Then, go to the local radio and TV, look for people with similar experience from the same company and then get a lawyer to launch a class action.

ring sting said:
You could argue that the tow company is now targeting you, and intimidating you as a witness against them. This is highly suspect behaviour, and I'm sure would interest your investigating police officer.

I'd also mention the marked up damage that they use to cover their ass.

Then, go to the local radio and TV, look for people with similar experience from the same company and then get a lawyer to launch a class action.

Or you could just set their building on fire.....lot quicker....just saying....

We get some blatantly bad parkers around here. I've been to WalMart and seen trucks that are parked across portions of about six spaces. Fortunately most of the time they're pretty far from the door, but occasionally it's right in the middle of the lot.

And no one does a damn thing about it.

Back