• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First Attempt to grow peppers glog

Ok update not sure if anyone is really following this but here's an update

I germinated some seeds a few weeks back and they are growing. I have them under my 3ft aquarium led and my 4ft aquarium led

It's been overcast with some sun lately so I've started to harden the bigger ones. I'm leaving them out all day.

Very nice L2BAY!!! I check ya bout once a week. Sorry I couldn't come up with more starts for ya. Soon as my shit got hardened off, I got hit with the Thripacolips which is nothing I want to share with ya. Thrips are no fun at all.

One mans trash another man's growing containers

I was taking my daughter to school saw these in a recycling bin. Pulled over and took them seems like 2 gallon olive buckets. I filled them up at work with soil. Just gotta mix in some perlite and drill holes

It's an addiction stopped at my local nursery and picked these up

Ha, Olive buckets!  Last year I was using kitty litter buckets with holes drilled in the bottom for some of my plants in the front privacy fenced area.  It worked for the most part but I did have some issues with drainage even with 10-12 1/2" drain holes in each bucket.  You may want to do the same, or more, depending on your irrigation/rain situation.

Update

So the plants that looked deficient were adjusting and are now growing nicely here some pics

BUT

All ghost the one it pot is burkina yellow

Caribbean red

Jamaican red

Put a few more in the dirt
Pequin, aji lemon drop, aji pinepple, Jamaican hot chocolate, burkina yellow, doughla in the pot

Serrano tampiqueno

Goats weed

Padrons

First flower on fatalii

Mystery pepper bought seeds off eBay as Trinidad scorpion

Tomatoes and rocotto in pot

Tomatillos and tomatoes

Trippy? Some type of annuum X chinense? Is it one pod (flower) per node?

It has like 3 flowers per node. I want to take one off and eat it but also want it to ripen

Doesn't seem like many of you read this but I have a few plants that have a lot of peppers bUT most don't. What is the best way to dig a plant out of soil and repot in a pot

Back