• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video First Full Hab Video

Very nice EB you handled that extremely well. I like to eat everything hot but just licking a Habanero sets me off. Way to go.

Dale

thepodpiper said:
Very nice EB you handled that extremely well. I like to eat everything hot but just licking a Habanero sets me off. Way to go.

Dale

Thx Dale.... it was pretty damn intense, and one hell of a rush!

Novacastrian said:
You have got bigger balls than me my friend! The only full peppers i have done have been Jals, Goats Weed and Tabasco.

I am sure that a hab would be doable for myself but i just HATE the hab gut! Well done and nice vid :)

Dude, you HAVE to jump on in! The water's fine!

ExtremeBurn said:
I try... hahaha dude, have you done a hab yet? I highly recommend it
Haha Hell no, I can't even eat the Doritos Fiery Habanero I can only do like 4 handful's and I get the burns coming out of both ends LOL.

I will some day EB, I want to try my first TRUE jalapeno with a scotvills of 7k.

And then I'll jump to a hab, but I have a niece who is a chillie head and she would defendently try a hab with out a thought!

PhatManDerek said:
I will some day EB, I want to try my first TRUE jalapeno with a scotvills of 7k.

And then I'll jump to a hab, but I have a niece who is a chillie head and she would defendently try a hab with out a thought!

coooooool.... i like jalapenos myself! i'm growin some as we speak, as a matter a fact i'm looking at them now! go figure!

ExtremeBurn said:
coooooool.... i like jalapenos myself! i'm growin some as we speak, as a matter a fact i'm looking at them now! go figure!
Same here, and mine even has a homemade green house :)

from a dr pepper 2 liter of all things :)

PhatManDerek said:
Same here, and mine even has a homemade green house :)

from a dr pepper 2 liter of all things :)

I saw the pics... that was a great idea. It's going to help speed along your germination. You can go to menards and by a heated greenhouse kit (comes with a heating mat) for like 20 bucks. Thats what I used and I got gemination in like 5 days on jalapenos, orange habs, and hot lemon peppers

ExtremeBurn said:
I saw the pics... that was a great idea. It's going to help speed along your germination. You can go to menards and by a heated greenhouse kit (comes with a heating mat) for like 20 bucks. Thats what I used and I got gemination in like 5 days on jalapenos, orange habs, and hot lemon peppers
I may check into that when I have some money again "some day"

I guess I can always whore my self out to the ladies :)

PhatManDerek said:
I may check into that when I have some money again "some day"

I guess I can always whore my self out to the ladies :)

haha... yeah that's how i got money for mine lol long hours on the corner

See I've told you Iggy's not the only one who is crazy around here :)

Anyways some day I will eat a hab and I will post a video of it here.

I'll probably go ahead learn rocket man song & play it on my guitar then overlay my self in another video shot of my self eating the hab :)

PhatManDerek said:
See I've told you Iggy's not the only one who is crazy around here :)

Anyways some day I will eat a hab and I will post a video of it here.

I'll probably go ahead learn rocket man song & play it on my guitar then overlay my self in another video shot of my self eating the hab :)

hahaha..... that's a great idea!

Back