• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video First Full Hab Video

That wasn't so bad now was it? Ha! For a few moments that really sucked didn't it? You did well dude, specially for your first time. You ever eat a jalapeno or anything prior to this hab?

patrick said:
That wasn't so bad now was it? Ha! For a few moments that really sucked didn't it? You did well dude, specially for your first time. You ever eat a jalapeno or anything prior to this hab?

Yeah, I've had jalapenos... and I've eaten habs in food and what not, but I've never eaten a whole pepper. It was a nice rush

Nice video. It really is surprising when the heat kicks in that first time. Before you eat it you think to yourself, "how hot can it be". Then the heat kicks in and you realize just how hot it is. Can't wait to see your naga vid in the summer. I would say it is comparable to that part in fight club where he expriences the lye chemical burn. You try to go to your cave but the pain is too much. The slight high afterwards is nice though. Something I have never gotten from orange habs.

Josh said:
Nice video. It really is surprising when the heat kicks in that first time. Before you eat it you think to yourself, "how hot can it be". Then the heat kicks in and you realize just how hot it is. Can't wait to see your naga vid in the summer. I would say it is comparable to that part in fight club where he expriences the lye chemical burn. You try to go to your cave but the pain is too much. The slight high afterwards is nice though. Something I have never gotten from orange habs.

haha... Exactly! At first you're like "oh this aint shit", but then right as you're about to say that it isn't so bad... WHAM The fire gets lit! I can't wait till summer to do a Naga, I have to get my tolerance up quite a bit first, then we'll let er rip!

I had to wait till I got to work to watch this, and you did well......So now I understand the hab gut thread...:lol:

Well done.....A naga is about 3 times hotter and the peak burn lasts twice as long.....

Enjoy :D

moyboy said:
I had to wait till I got to work to watch this, and you did well......So now I understand the hab gut thread...:lol:

Well done.....A naga is about 3 times hotter and the peak burn lasts twice as long.....

Enjoy :D

haha... ya the hab gut sucked! i'm looking forward to the naga, but i'm gonna take my time getting there :mouthonfire:

ExtremeBurn said:
Thx man! I've never had a scotch bonnet... that might just be my next go.
scotch bonnet is probably my favorite pepper. not so hot as a habanero, depending on conditions and such, but has a nice flavor that makes me smile. i'm looking forward to growing them this year.

good job handling that sucker. i at my first whole hab this summer fresh from my own plant and it was light years hotter than store bought.

my first hab, raw, whole, was a yellow hab. i decided it might make a good snack on my commute home from work. ....no. you probably shouldnt drive and eat superhots. the watery eyes are a problem.

great Vid mate, and could see ya go through the whole range of emotions,, shitting 1's self at start, then the "ok its sort of Ok" then "Shit its getting worse" then "think its peaked" followed by the "all good" and Fantastic Descripion as well,, was reallly reallly goood :D be good to see ya go the Naga later, they Rock...

Scotch Bonnets are Great and have bout 5 types growing atm, can't wait to try them lol

Good job! I'm impressed you had the cajones to eat your first one on video. Keep eating them and you'll be ready for the naga in no time.

theHippySeedCo said:
great Vid mate, and could see ya go through the whole range of emotions,, shitting 1's self at start, then the "ok its sort of Ok" then "Shit its getting worse" then "think its peaked" followed by the "all good" and Fantastic Descripion as well,, was reallly reallly goood :D be good to see ya go the Naga later, they Rock...

Scotch Bonnets are Great and have bout 5 types growing atm, can't wait to try them lol

Thanks man! Yeah I was shittn myself before I had a go, then I was like oh it aint so bad, then I was like SHIT! haha

JayT said:
Good job! I'm impressed you had the cajones to eat your first one on video. Keep eating them and you'll be ready for the naga in no time.

It's gonna take me a while to build up to the naga. I'll keep eating them, but on a full stomach lol

Once in a blue moon I'll eat a hab fresh too. NICE isn't it!!:cool: You took it well man. I can tell you LOOOOVE the heat!! Gotta have a Naga fresh though. I will admit I cried like a girl when I ate one(Fresh and whole):lol:. I was drunk too though:shh: Naga's are my favorite now. I had some 7-pot seeds last year and grew a plant, but it died from a bacterial disease. I really wanna try those if anyone wants to send me more seeds.;)

ExtremeBurn said:
Thanks man! Yeah I was shittn myself before I had a go, then I was like oh it aint so bad, then I was like SHIT! haha

It's gonna take me a while to build up to the naga. I'll keep eating them, but on a full stomach lol

U can eat a Naga.........however, you'll feel it:lol:. I was at you're level when I tried one.....OMG!!! I'm in loooove!:lol:
BTW- I'm still at that level bro. I'm not superman.

You have got bigger balls than me my friend! The only full peppers i have done have been Jals, Goats Weed and Tabasco.

I am sure that a hab would be doable for myself but i just HATE the hab gut! Well done and nice vid :)

Back