• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics first pics!!!

finally my pictures are working haha! im in southern california and i stopped my zanderspice's house and he sold me these sexy plants!!!!!
54bea1d1.jpg

28429c92.jpg

ac935611.jpg

these are just the ones i could get pics of (red trin scorps, and brain strain) the rest will be posted later tonight

Congrats! You also drive a VAG product, I see. :)

Based on the center console controls, *probably* an Audi, but perhaps a nicer VW. ;)

boooo Volkswagens.... sorry, I have to deal with them in my career, biggest PITA cars to take apart and put back together(all German cars are..). Blood pressure goes through the roof, nothing but cursing, and when it finally goes out the bay doors, you hope to hell you put it back together correctly. Other than that, they are great to drive :)

Anyways, those plants look great, better than most of mine, and Zander's plants all looked great from what I saw last season.

P.S. I drive a 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel :) 35 bucks gets me about 5 to 6 weeks worth of driving, and they are very simple to take apart.
Good luck growing this season!

Nice pics. Nice to meet you and good luck with those plants. Don't let them fully dry out and try to get them as much light as possible. They've been outside so they can handle a bit of temp swings and strong light.

Back