• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Florida Trippin'

OMG!

LadySic shoulda dumped Bear's fuzzy butt in the pool and plugged up the filter.

wheebz is looking like he's really enjoying this ....

Sicman- Not Too Sure How To Handle a BEAR, that guy... :eek:

Bear, that guy, is the only one really comfortable with nekid dudes and banana leaves........ HHHhhhmmmmmmmmm

It appears to be of a bear-nature.

...or a wheebz-nature.

Good times. That was a crazy night, but we all survived.
Nobody's hurtin' too bad.
Alternating shots between gatorade and coffee.

"no pun intended.......wait, pun intended!" (heard or said at least 2x an hour)
"sorry, I just spit on you" (say it don't spray it Scovie)
"Where is Weebz!" (Scovie thought we left Weebz at the liqour store)
And this morning..................said by weebz
"oh........I have MY shorts on!"
We'll just let all of you think on the last one ; )
"

Here, Wheebz. You missed out!!

IMGP2531.jpg

well florida tripin is done for me. just want to thank fry and his lovely wife for opening up there house,sum you rule,wheebz you are a brew masterbater,and scov and c.j. thanks for living it up at the farm. i hope to see all of you again and our home is allways open! bear,that guy i would like my diginity back . yall have a great rest of trip.

Pretty dang awesome partay! That was great having Bear, That Guy, emcee'ing the 'nanner leaf show. Might want to not use that leaf in a future t-down. Probably has some of wheebz curly's embedded in it.

Pretty dang awesome partay! That was great having Bear, That Guy, emcee'ing the 'nanner leaf show. Might want to not use that leaf in a future t-down. Probably has some of wheebz curly's embedded in it.

Among other things:

Scovie the Cabana Boy
fl14.jpg

Scovie attempting to get out of the pool
fl15.jpg

fl13.jpg

Scovie......that guy! lol

Well, we did have some down time
There was the hangover
fl18.jpg

and the daytime drinking hours........(It's 5 o'clock somewhere....right CJ?)
fl.jpg

fl1.jpg

fl2.jpg

fl3.jpg

fl4.jpg

Looks like you all had a great time. Sorry I missed it. Thanks for the drunken phone calls. Wheebz you are disgusting.

not enough perforations/serrations of those tobacco leaves ......

:halo:

Just a quick update we got in late last night, Citti (Lebanesse for Grandmother) was sitting up in a chair, had been for a short walk and was smiling from ear to ear cause she was afraid that she might not feel better after the surgery. She is still weak from surgery but doesn't seem to have the fatgue that was affecting her before. The family is extatic with the result and saying that she's going to out live allof us now.

FD that breakfast looks like just the ticket for the morning after the night before.

scovie, CJ have a greatr trip back north, oh and dress warm, I hear it's cold up there

Back