• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Florida Trippin'

Hummm, just heard on the news that Rick Scott has deployed the National Guard to the Tampa area for some reason. Anyone know of anything going on over there that would cause such worries for the Gov.?

:whistle:

ya because im rolling down there,and im known fo tearing stuff up! :dance:

hurry hurry scov,hurry! its drinking time!

We're commin! 620 mph, and we'll be in Tampa 40 minutes early.
I slipped the pilot a Pure Evil Bloody Mary.

(x-posted from the Florida Meetup thread)

I'm down here in FL already (between Ft. Lauderdale & Miami) so if you guys & dolls feel so inclined and wanna meet up whilst here, let me know the details

I think we have a pretty well sought out plan of getting completely comatose by like 5pm on Saturday down in Miami, otherwise ide say we would meet you up half way and get into some shenanigans

Well if Mohammed can't come to the mountain, then the mountain should come to Mohammed. Let me know where you all will be partying and I'll see if I can swing by :)

Where has this thread been hiding? Too much time checking the TD status! I expcet to see some drinky pics and possibly a drunk dial tonight.

Yeah Sum! Quit calling Geeme all drunk and shit!

Hummm, just heard on the news that Rick Scott has deployed the National Guard to the Tampa area for some reason. Anyone know of anything going on over there that would cause such worries for the Gov.?

:whistle:

He heard you might NOT be there! LOL

WHAT????? LOL

So while you're there, keep in mind we have more white garbage coming out of the sky - drink an extra one for me!

So are you there yet?

Did you eat dinner yet?

Are you there yet?

Were drinks involved?

Are you there yet?

I gotta peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

(J/K!)

elcap, it sounds like this weekend is going to be an absolute whirlwind of uncertainty!

There is talk of a Florida get-together sometime this summer, though (weather permitting).
Get on board with the SoFlo peeps, Rocketman, Sicman, Wheebz, WickedMojo, and all the others.
We really want to do an overnight, family friendly bbq beerfest soon!
Stay tuned, bro.

one word......

SHENANIGANS!

Man, I knew I was going to be sorry I'm not there for this, but I AM REALLY sorry. Drink some for me... :mope:

I don't know what any of you are talking about. I was at church.
Pictures? Hmmmm. I plan on running for president one day.

We're off to the Port for the Flea Market, then the Bloody Mary's will flow to start our day.

Wish you were here J, but no worries, do your thang bro!

Back