• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Florida Trippin'

Dude! Flea markets rock. If you find wood type, like old school wood type, let me know! Bloody mary the hell out of your morning you bastages!

one word......

SHENANIGANS!

YUP!

jasonscovandcj.jpg

jasonandscovie.jpg

Really? You guys just HAD to post that pic while it's snowing outside here???? HATERS!

Nah - Jealous here, yes, but SO GLAD you guys are having a blast!

I feel young as shit now for this event....
Would it help if I told you that you don't look young as shit for this event? :D

J/K!

Here you go wheebz, this'll make you feel better OLDER!

3a5ecb0f.jpg

CJ's got it all goin' on with the flipflops, What's Up with The Tennies, Scovie?

yea that was an akward phone call last night for sure, considering i was like just laying in bed

We were the ones partying, and you were laying in bed, at like,...9:00!

Hahahahaha Geeme!

That Port Market was INSANE! About 40 Acres of EVERYTHING. They were selling produce to restaurant owners, other venders, etc.
Mini vans were pulling up, and 18 wheel tractor trailors. They had everything from Jicima, tomatoes, cactus leaves, prickly pear, etc, etc, etc.

The flee maket was the other half. MASSIVE! Tools, toys, knock off DVD's, Loiuse Veton Purses, basically like other flee markets, except huge! And they had taquirro stands, thru-out.

Loving it here! Sicman, and LadySic, are treating us so well, we might not leave.
Sorry Seth, I did'nt get your post in time to look for Wood Types. Sorry bro.

I got Sandles on now SL chica!

you called me at 10, and I had to be here at work at 6am to make beer for you alcoholics for Friday

so shut yer trap

you called me at 10, and I had to be here at work at 6am to make beer for you alcoholics for Friday

so shut yer trap

whine whine whine!!! What kind of alkeholik are you that can't handle a little late night partying and still make it to work on time?

Next time, wheebz, make it a wine, wine, wine!
:razz:

I got one of the calls also, but it was only 7:15 local time. Sicman's all panicy..."Ann, you gotta help me. I don't know what to do! Scovie freaked out and the cops took him away, and they need some information, and I don't know what to do!"

So, I'm thinking to myself...."hmmm, this could be a joke....but then again....knowing Scovie........????...."

Then I heard the laughing in the background~ :cool:

love you, SD~

OH! And Congrats to Sum for TD win #4! Yo, Dade City Partiers....SumBits won back-to-back TDs!

Do it up boys and girls. Whoop! Wheebz shut yer face and make some beer! You never call me before 11pm!

^^^ :rofl: ^^^

Damn, guess I was the lucky one last night that didn't get called. Oops, now I'll get called during tonights doin's. Anh, my phone is on silent after 7:00 anyways so it doesn't wake the little one. I can tell that all y'all are doing it right. Were there a RocketMan Seal of Approval, you'd have it.

sicman, that's anice piece of back yard you have there. I can just make out where I would have the garden.

Party On dudes and dudetts!

Back