free Free Moruga SEED Lottery***CLOSED 6/7****

WHAT?! How did I not win?! :shocked:

I mean I had like a 0.5% chance! with odds like that how did i lose?!

LOL.

Again, Great Idea with this lottery! and congrats to the winners! May your peppers be hot and grow well!!

Well Hillybilly here's your chance.
It was suggested by a friend I told about this that I should have a LUCKY #5. Think of it like the powerball number.
So it is done.
This "Bonus Round" seed pack will only have approx 20 seeds.
Here we go!

Lucky round # 5 winner is #129
Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who participated.
This was a great opportunity for me to help spread the pepper wealth.

#129 is Chef C
Congratulations!

Well Hillybilly here's your chance.
It was suggested by a friend I told about this that I should have a LUCKY #5. Think of it like the powerball number.
So it is done.
This "Bonus Round" seed pack will only have approx 20 seeds.
Here we go!

Lucky round # 5 winner is #129
Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who participated.
This was a great opportunity for me to help spread the pepper wealth.

#129 is Chef C
Congratulations!

Lol kudos on the bonus round. I may do something similar soon. Been sitting on some seeds that I was going to save for me later, may just give them away, you've inspired me.

I am holding the seeds, what a pile!!! Ronin, your generosity is commendable. So many seeds, well packed, with tracking; you have gone above and beyond, my friend.

Many thanks!

There must be a couple hundred seeds in each winning bag.

Maybe the winners would like to spread the wealth a bit? ;)

Unless of course they are all planning to start a commercial Moruga grow ops next season.

Well one winner has already offered to sell some to another member that posted a request for some seeds - since he plans on starting a seed selling business ! Guess they'd rather make some wealth than spread it. ( And then they'll be the first to wonder why others stop offering seed giveaways)

That's sucks JD, and I hate to say it, but that figures. I have spread the wealth, and will continue to do so with all of my seed trades. Thanks Ronin, for the burn... Dummy (me) put seeds into another baggie and touched eyes! :hot:

And for the record, I didn't count them. I appreciated the very generous gesture and I send pinches out too without counting.

I planted six. Hope I can get one to make it! No business operation here.

Back