free Free Seeds with SASBE

Or if you prefer you can send me $5 and I'll take care of everything.

All seeds are non isolated except for the 7 Jonah cross, which I am going to call SB7J Cross because I believe it's a Scotch Bonnet/7 Pot Jonah cross. Seeds come in packs of 10 with the exception of the SB7J cross. Those come in a pack of 5 isolated and a pack of 10 non isolated. Sorry just limited on isolated seeds and I want to make sure everyone who wants some gets some.

7 Pot Barrackpore
7 Pot Brain Strain, PRF seeds
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Bhut Jolokia Yellow
MadballZ, 7 Pot/Trinidad Scorpion cross
Red Savina, pods were showing a "scorpion" like tail
SB7J Cross
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, PepperLover/Judy seeds
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow, Silver Surfer seeds

If the seed source isn't listed it means I grew the plants from seeds I saved from previous years.

Please send me a PM with list of wanted seeds and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

Wow! Due to an overwhelming response I need to put a hold on things for a bit. I need to get caught up with requests. I'll be back ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Great job Patrick! I love seeing everybody's "final" 2012 Grow List throw into total disarray. LOL I already see them scheming how to recover or convert another 36 SQ of their backyard into space for your offer.

Remember the world is supposed to end in Dec 2012 so you might as well grow everything you can next year... Knock a hole in the patio, demo that crumbling concrete walkway on the side of the house that you never use.. get those plants in the ground. It may be your last opportunity...... and I was really hoping to see you SB7J Cross make it to 5 or 6 generations. Life is cruel.

Back