free Free Seeds with SASBE

Great job Patrick! I love seeing everybody's "final" 2012 Grow List throw into total disarray. LOL I already see them scheming how to recover or convert another 36 SQ of their backyard into space for your offer.

...not me... i'm going to grow at least 1/4 acre of superhots next year... :woohoo: :onfire:

I don't mean to be a turd everyone but I asked for folks to hold off so I could get caught up. I've got 17 more PM's since then. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE PM'S UNTIL I GET CAUGHT UP! THANKS.

Wow sounds like this is super popular. Patrick you may be elected pepper prom king :). Will drop you a line later about the Jonah / SB cross if there are any left, very cool of you.

OK I'm caught up with answering PM's. Now I have to fill the orders I have and see what's left. So for now I have to close this offer. I'll open it back up once I know what I have left. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Or if you prefer you can send me $5 and I'll take care of everything.

All seeds are non isolated except for the 7 Jonah cross, which I am going to call SB7J Cross because I believe it's a Scotch Bonnet/7 Pot Jonah cross. Seeds come in packs of 10 with the exception of the SB7J cross. Those come in a pack of 5 isolated and a pack of 10 non isolated. Sorry just limited on isolated seeds and I want to make sure everyone who wants some gets some.

7 Pot Barrackpore
7 Pot Brain Strain, PRF seeds
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Bhut Jolokia Yellow
MadballZ, 7 Pot/Trinidad Scorpion cross
Red Savina, pods were showing a "scorpion" like tail
SB7J Cross
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, PepperLover/Judy seeds
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow, Silver Surfer seeds

If the seed source isn't listed it means I grew the plants from seeds I saved from previous years.

Please send me a PM with list of wanted seeds and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

LMFAO! Patrick, you opened up a can of worms! I was just curious about the Madballz strain! If you have any left, I'll try a couple brother!

Sorry for the delay everyone. Got a little overwhelmed with this.

Here's what I have left:

Red Savina with tail
Trini Scorp Butch T (limited number)
SB7J Cross Isolated and non isolated. I have enough isolated to send 10 seeds per order.
7 Pot Barrackpore
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow (limited number)
Bhut Jolokia Yellow (limited number)

10 seeds per pepper except the limited ones only get 5.

If you want to wait I should have plenty of Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in a few days. I'll have the rest of your order standing by.

OK, start sending the PM's again.

Patrick,

I'd appreciate getting the Barrackpore and the Yellow Bhut Jalokia. Also, the Chocolate Bhut when you have it available. I'll send a PM.

Much obliged, Tom

Back