• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Friday the 13th

TB ,

I hate junk like that !! Bad Bowys who won't work for their own , but will come steal yours .... !@@#$%%$#@! them !!

As far as getting old I'd think you were a lot like that Toby song....... "I ain't as good as I once was ..... but I'm as good once as I ever was" For ever !!

It's hard to keep slackers out of your car or backyard even here in Texas. And I'm proud to say Texas isn't all that PC when it comes to people jacking around your property . I have a humble home recording studio with nuff toys and my silversmithing equipment. So at times I've felt like a target. Because I'm in Tejas and have the room , which you may not in the Big Dry Ditch. I ended my security issues years ago. I invested in DAWGS , my buddies and protectors .

This photo isn't good but it's the only one of Dad & Son . You can tell they aren't poodle sized dogs ! The other one is Devlin by himself. He could cover anyone with slime ...... make them slip ..... or just snack a little.

dev-big.jpg

Kissme.jpg

Then Biggie making my Harley look small

biggieandbike-6.jpg

Because of my personality towards strangers, , and big @ss dawgs no punks around here try to jack my stuff. I even wrote a tune about that kind of thing that I sampled my dawg singing/barking .....

I hope you find those jokers and get them a little 'time " to think about things

Peace,
P. Dreadie

My thoughts on getting old....well, if I had known I'd live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself when I was younger. :lol:

Pepperfreak I think all of us oldies feel that way .... I know there was something I could have done without back then ..... not sure what it was .... but there must be something

TB my condolences. Hope the punks get caught. In your situation I think I would adopt P. Dreadie's methods, myself. Those are some handsome dawgs, Mr. Dreadie!

I had a really good friday- my belly finally decided it wasnt going to object to everything I eat (its been a rough week) The bank account has a positive balance again, I had a good conference with my son's teachers, and my eye doctor hand delivered my new glasses to me at my job, (he'd had to send them back, they werent right when I went to pick them up, tuesday) so I can see clearly again!

Here's for Celeste and TB...

An awesome song...makes me feel old remembering it, but in a happy way. :)

The Midnight Special ruled.

Booooo...I loathe that song! They overplayed the hell out of it back in the day and I always felt it was just a so so pop song.

I much prefer this one....

tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKDKetxYy18

The bloke that lives with me didn't have a very nice friday 13th, he should have got his jaw plated today.

texas blues said:
Quady...YOU TOO ARE A BASTAAAAAAARD!! Fell for that one too...I am such a loser!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YW bud.

I believe that is the definition of "strangely aroused"....sung to the tune of "strange love" by Depeche Mode.

:hell:

texas blues said:
Plated? 'Splain me Lucy.

It is when they repair a fractured jaw with the use of a plate and screws. Kind of like a wired jaw but different.

*Most fractures of the jaw are fixed with
small metal plates. It is necessary to cut
the gums inside your mouth to expose
the fractured bones. The metal plates
are screwed into the bones on either
side of the fracture and this holds the
bones firmly together (a process called
“Open Reduction and Internal
Fixation”). The gums will be stitched in
place with dissolvable stitches, once
the plates are in the correct position.
Sometimes it is very difficult to place
the screws through the metal plates at
the back of your mouth and it may be
necessary to make one or more small
incisions through your cheek, from the
outside, in order to gain access. The
stitches in your cheek would be
removed after 5-7 days.

Bad thing is i am the one responsible :shocked: Yep, Nova ain't that nice after all. Although one can only be pushed so far. Still feel like an absolute prick though.

JayT said:
What did he do to make you hit him?

Well Micheal as i will call him (because that is his name) is known as Mick the d!ck to the locals that know him and the police know him as mysterious Micheal (don't know where they got that from). I have known him since high school (roughly 12 years) and we became mates because of similar interests (bike riding etc).

The thing with him is that he does not know when to shut up, he can be asked in any form to stop communicating and just does not stop. He may ask you what you think of evolution and you tell him. Does it stop there noooo he goes on for ever and ever telling you exactly how it is or how it should be. No matter how you asked him to be bloody quiet he will not listen.

This is how the events on friday night unfolded really, you see when he is sober he is tolerable (just) but when you add alcohol he thinks that not shutting up is a big game and can make you look like a fool in front of anyone that may be around.
Now normally i go with the flow, you know look after your mates, blood is thicker than water that kind of stuff but that night i just snapped.

I could hear him outside blabbing on about total bullsh!t so i went out to ask him politely to be quite and went back inside. Next thing i hear is him cackling away, haahhaha whatever that kind of stuff so i went and this time vocally more forcefull told him to shut the hell up or i was going to lay a couple on him.

I went back inside and low and behold he keeps getting louder and louder annoying the guests that i had over. So loosing the plot a little i go out a tell him flat out, "open your mouth once more and that't it", no sooner had i finished saying that he started agian and that's when i lost my cool. Before i know it i had laid a couple of left jabs and a right on the the left and right of his face. After he nearly fell over i told him again but screaming like a coyote to not say a word, go to bed for f!cks sake! Oh no not Micheal he just can't control himself so i put down a combination on him.

At this point the people that were there told me to go for a ride and calm down, so i go and hop on my bike and go to leave. Not to be deterred and spitting a couple of teeth out the stupid bastard opens his mouth again and this time i just go back to him a continue to hit him for about 10-15 seconds and just as he was about to fall my knee contacted the side of his face. This is what i think did all the damage to his jaw.

So in short Jay he did not heed multiple warnings to comply with the law of the land (my house rules).

I still haven't spoken to him because although i feel terrible for the state i put him in i am still angry with him. Even though he has apologised through someone else. Even the cops that showed up on the night told him he was an idiot.

Rant over.

Wow! Remind me not to piss you off! Sounds like he had it coming. How did you get out of trouble with the cops?

Back