• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Friends

Just wondering if anyone uses the friends bit in their profile, I picked out a few people at random and they all said they had no friends (so did mine) :( Does anyone bother with it? I know Chilliman 64 has friends on his. How about the ignore list? Maybe that's best not discussed ;) Surely most people on here are friends anyway, I know though that some people might have a closer group of friends.

DevilDuck said:
I didn't take the time to use it. It would take forever to put everyone on my list.

That's why I assumed no one used it. It should be re-named bestest buddies (I know there's no such word as bestest). It would still be hard though.

Omri said:
Here, added you. have no idea how to use it, but ok. is it like the buddy list on IPB?

Excuse my ignorance but what's IPB? I should hope you want me as your friend Omri *thinking we were more than online friends* ;)

rainbowberry said:
Excuse my ignorance but what's IPB? I should hope you want me as your friend Omri *thinking we were more than online friends* ;)
a bulletin board. just like phpBB on galore and vBulletin here.
I asked you to marry me... that's a real good friend. ;) :lol:

Oh...that's all we need.... a THP wedding ceremony. I can see the bride coming down the isle with a bouquet of pepper flowers. The rings will be slices of habanero, and the cake will be shaped like a Naga.

DevilDuck said:
Oh...that's all we need.... a THP wedding ceremony. I can see the bride coming down the isle with a bouquet of pepper flowers. The rings will be slices of habanero, and the cake will be shaped like a Naga.
Giving seedlings away to the guests. the wedding would take place in a chile garden with endless ladybugs flying around. :lol:

DevilDuck said:

Yeah, and THSC is a Rev. so we could keep it in-house so to speak. ;)

will add all the kind folks on here..have i walked in a dating site ..rb/omri put your peach hab sauce away :lol:

Thank you to those people who wanted to be my friend, especially as I'm familiar with some of these friends elsewhere. You're right C64, it is easier than having to search through the members list. Now I've started looking at the other new features I find myself looking at people profiles just to be nosy, so if I was a visitor to your profile then I've been watching you :shocked:

imaguitargod said:
st got a friends request. I approved it and have no idea what this will do.

Same here! I have no idea myself. Does anyone know if there are any "technical" benefits?!? It's sure nice to get such an invitation from the nice folks here:P, but I am wondering if there's more to it....!? :shocked:

What??????????

I was thinking of more virtual stuff like a buddy list that allows you to do whatever... I don't know, if I knew what this does, I wouldn't be asking ffs!!!! :)

I dunno what else it does but like C64 said it's easier to manage messaging. I'll have a better look at all the features on the profiles later.

:)
It'd require a really creative programmer to come up with a forum software that can reveal stuff like that!

rainbowberry said:
Any creative programmers out there? Honestly though personality is what counts for me.
I'd lie if I would say personality alone is what matters to me, but even Eva Longoria with a crappy personality won't attract me.
Eva Longoria with Eva Longoria's personality is hot! :onfire:

Back