• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

frustration at it's best...

So--

I'm about to get my stuff together to make more sauce (made a couple of batches last night) and I get my case of woozies out...NO CAPS!!!!

I had them, I don't know where I put them. I've looked EVERYWHERE!!!! Even in places where I know I didn't put them.

I have a total of 20 bottles...12 of which I can't use. :hotsauce::lol::mad:

doh! that sucks..no place you can get them on short notice? use some cling wrap on the tops and put a rubber band on, then order some next day air?

hope you figure it out somehow.

you could always invite a few people over and do some serious eating! :lol: maybe use some as a marinade too.

Man I hope you find those lids... would wrap and rubber bands be good enough for the inital seal??
worst part is when you are looking for them you dont find them but if you dont need them you will be tripping over them...been there many times lol

Maybe you have a case of the woozies :D

clingwrap forced down the neck with your finger and held in place with a rubber band or twist tie until help (read: the lids) arrive/s

Back