• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Funky Orange Habs

rainbowberry said:
Yep, our sun is a shy one, he usually hides behind the clouds.
Strange... in Hebrew the sun is not refered to as an "it" or even a "he". in Hebrew is the sun is clearly a "she". guess we just like ours more. :D

Chiliac said:
That powder looks great! Beautiful color. Your method of drying is very interesting, because it's so simple!

Yeah, I just made sure it was folded and enclosed so bugs or whatever didn't get in. Then just just let 'em dry.

I wish I had a color chart for reference because they really are that bright an orange..it's whacky.

I used the color picker tool on an orange spot of powder and the result was 235-158-15, that's quite orange-ish!!! I'm sure you have photoshop or something like that, just enter the number and see what it comes up with!

Omri said:
Strange... in Hebrew the sun is not refered to as an "it" or even a "he". in Hebrew is the sun is clearly a "she". guess we just like ours more. :D

Chiliac said:
Not only in Hebrew, same here!!! Never heard of Mr.Sun before tbh!

But the kids rhyme I grew up with was,

The sun has got his hat on, hip-hip-hip-hooray. The sun has got his hat on and he’s coming out today :)

You've been tricked, even an asbestos hat couldn't stand the heat. If they cheat you with that, it's not surprising, they are lying about the gender, too!

Hi. Newbie Dave in Phoenix. I've been looking to score SBs for months, but NOOO. And on top of it, orange Habs are in every grocery store here, but they're $12.99/lb.!!! IN PHOENIX! what's wrong with this picture!!
i'm sooo jealous...

rainbowberry said:
But the kids rhyme I grew up with was,

The sun has got his hat on, hip-hip-hip-hooray. The sun has got his hat on and he’s coming out today :)

Kick it Sister :lol:

Oh? cool stuff. I'd imagine RB could correlate as she has one's just like mine.

MEAN chiles!

I've never had a Scotch Bonnet yet, althought I've had Scotch wearing a Bonnet...

(UK puns are fun)

-QS

LOL, Scotch Bonnets don't burn me in the back of the throat like Naga and Scorpions and Habs burn in a different way to me.

* I should hope you haven't got things that I have Quad :eh:

rainbowberry said:
LOL, Scotch Bonnets don't burn me in the back of the throat like Naga and Scorpions and Habs burn in a different way to me.

:lol:

rainbowberry said:

I can dream, can't I?

1230_winking.gif

Hehehehe....

Back