• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

GA GH's Garden 2013

Seeing people already starting seeds gave me the bug. & I just didn't think watching our southern hemisphere friend's grows was going to fill that void. As my season comes to an end, i needed to do something. What? I am not sure, but here i am.
13527733215891.jpg

Say hello to orange primo from peter@semillas.de

Note: Updating this thread verses creating a new one. Growlist for 2013's outside down below

Looking great! Even the yellow Fataliis look to be otherwise healthy. I started an entire tray of seedlings, mostly chinense on March 23 last year and I got pretty good production from them. I did lose a huge amount of pods to an early frost though. Let's hope for a late winter this year!

Looking great! Even the yellow Fataliis look to be otherwise healthy. I started an entire tray of seedlings, mostly chinense on March 23 last year and I got pretty good production from them. I did lose a huge amount of pods to an early frost though. Let's hope for a late winter this year!
Yeah man! I second that late winter! I had a some final come up in early april last year and a few gave some pods before ole' man winter blew in. I am OW-ing one that did not. Hoping to have something going inside, to go all year, by then or can overwinter again. But i like the late winter plan!
The fatalii's looked even better today. The two yellow one's are still the same color, just bigger leaved. They are growing at the same pace as the others. Maybe I should keep those two, to see what they produce. I have some larger ones individually potted that i was already keeping for myself, but thinking now i should add the two yellow ones. The others i am trying a give away.
Your growlist isn't far from mine, or vise versa. Im always sneaking in to see how things are going. Nice selection for sure. Thanks for stopping by dshlogg!

Looking great, and glad to hear about the DTWs! Funny that you posted the 7 Pot White...I took a pic of mine today, too! Ha!

Yellow Brainstrains
13653002584670.jpg

And a full tray shot.
13653003678795.jpg

Going to start hardening off some of the largest plants tomorrow. Planted the other fruits & veggies today. Weather is coming around here!

I also broke out two frozen Jamaican hot chocolates to go with my beans and rice tonite. Man i love them pods!

Nice job Jay... now we know who's responsible for global warming... you, Greg and Shane! :fireball: That's a lot of plants! Keep 'em green buddy...

Wow everything is growing great. It's all happening now!
Thank you Mega! It's about to get serious. Trying to wait till the first of May before planting inground. But the nicer weather is making it hard to wait. About to move some plants out to harden.
Thanks for checking me out
:)

Nice job Jay... now we know who's responsible for global warming... you, Greg and Shane! :fireball: That's a lot of plants! Keep 'em green buddy...
Rick, You know I'm try to heat things up and give everyone an early spring! Thanks... A lot of plants equals a lot of peppers!

Mmmm...Jamaican Hot Chocolates.
I'm telling you. I had some saved and finally broke two out. So good! I didn't remember exactly how good they were. Way good!!! I counted last night and i have 7 plants, thought i only had four or five. That means plenty of fresh pods soon! They are one of my favorites!

Naw, you guys got it backwards. All this hot pepper growing is sucking the heat out of the environment and into the plants and all those freezers full of frozen pods. If we're not careful, we'll start another ice age.

Naw, you guys got it backwards. All this hot pepper growing is sucking the heat out of the environment and into the plants and all those freezers full of frozen pods. If we're not careful, we'll start another ice age.
Lol. :) I guess we need to breath out more, when consuming peppers, to put the heat back. Breathing fire :fire: !!

Back