G'day all

I've been posting already but haven't introduced myself yet..! How rude of me! :oops:

So without further ado, g'day, I'm Jon and I'm from somewhere near Brisbane in sunny Queensland, Australia.

Long-time chilli devourer, first time grower. I currently have two baby plants: an orange habanero (about 25-30cm tall) and a brown habanero (about 15cm tall). My aim at the moment is to keep these two little fellas alive (they are in my hands after all) and to grow a few from seed (which are on their way). I scored the brown hab only just today from the markets (couldn't believe my luck!) which I've just transplanted into a larger pot. If all goes well, it'll still be alive tomorrow, Haha.

Hey dude what up! You should come past for a beer some time (byo of course) and bring me some too i am nearly out....

Oh yeah welcome :D

Cheers for all the warm welcomes! Awesome forum here... so far I've learnt stacks!

LordViykor said:
Plenty of Aussies on this board we're slowly taking over.:P

When I first found my way here, I actually thought this was an aussie forum due to all the aussies here... Haha

stillmanz said:
I can probably help you out with some more choc habs if you want?

Tempting... but I only have limited growing room where I am at the moment :( and I already have some seeds on their way. I'm thinking I may have to get into some of those sauces you got going though soon... they sound delicious!

Bradh728 said:
Never even knew there was a brown hab, very interesting.

I didn't either until I saw the tag "Brown Habanero" on these plants at my local markets. So I'm not sure yet whether they are brown habs, choc habs or what (or are brown and choc the same thing?)... I guess time will tell...

Back