G'day from Oz

Hi there all!

My name is Rob, and I'm from Canberra in Australia.

I've been a chilli head for as long as I can remember... but only got started growing my own last season.

I found that because of the short growing season here, that my favourite varieties only became ready as the season was ending. Quite frustrating really!

This season I decided to take it much more seriously -
Got myself propagation boxes, heat mats, HID lighting... and got started in my garage in winter. With all this, the plan was that I could get the plants advanced so that when I move them to my garden I have more time up my sleeve to enjoy the fruit they have to bear.

I bought some exotic seeds from a supplier in Australia - Neil from Hippy Seed Company has also been a champ and has been a treasure of advice and information.

My plants have been going really well for about 8 weeks now... I'm stoked. I cant believe how big and bushy they are... and its still not even close to being appropriate weather for planting into the garden.

I stumbled across this forum while I was searching online trying to diagnose a few problems I have going on with the plants (still searching) ...but what a great place you guys have here! So much stuff to read and share.

Anyway, I look forward to being a part of your community.

Regards,
Rob.

Hey Rob....Welcome from Newcastle NSW......:)

If I took a guess and said you are a uni student, would I be right???

moyboy said:
Hey Rob....Welcome from Newcastle NSW......:)

If I took a guess and said you are a uni student, would I be right???

Thanks gents!
Nope, not a student moymoy.
Why did you think that?

Auton0my said:
Thanks gents!
Nope, not a student moymoy.
Why did you think that?

From your user name......Its the name of the day that uni students get pissed as fart all day long......

This is NOT an Australian forum, even though the aussies have taken over ;)

:welcome:

moyboy said:
From your user name......Its the name of the day that uni students get pissed as fart all day long......

LOL
I've used the name for years... all sorts of places online.
I wish I was lucky enough to have all day to lounge around getting pissed :)

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Back