• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Gone Nutz On Nutterz

Well my good friend Dickt had the decency to send me some of his `Nutterz Nuclear` and The Regular..Well not regular because there to more some to be just regular `Chilli Nutterz and Some of his `Bacon Nutterz` to you think i would have the decency to get a quick review which is three months late because of my work commitments in Dubai..So here goes.
Right the `Chili Nutterz`first,These as is stated over and over by many they are a winner with beer,I Tried Chimay,Leffe and a few regular beers and these Nutz just go down so well..The crunch is awesome and although the chili variety would not win a heat award..
Im glad because they really do have lovely taste and i noticed it was ni impossible to sit and not finish a pack..and The Nutterz packs are very Generous indeed so it became a meal,the saddest part about this i no i have a few packs left and thats worrying so ive passed the last on to some friends..Praying we could get some regular supply's here in the u.k..there that good
and to our American cousins who get these on a regular basis..Iam indeed jealous.
`Nuclear Nutterz` these are hot in a very nice deep warmth in the belly feeling and really are worth a try..i forgot how hot they where and regretted later as i had a few handfuls with beer and o what a bite after..Well pleasant it was to and would but a smile on any Naga lovers face..these have it all the crunch from the coated outer shell,Good quality nuts and the heat is just the gravy after wards..Truly a winner in every way and you will grave these folks indeed you will..Wow.
`Bacon Cheddar Nutterz` these where presented in a wonderful tin sent by Dick which unfortunately had got crushed to death by the British post..thank god the Nutz where still in an edible state and to those who would order the first two variety's and not these please think again as these are as `Gourmet` as the first two.Think a nice cheddar and slightly smoked bacon taste and you only imagine they might sound ok..But believe me these are just awesome and would replace ordinary potato chips for me there that damn tasty..My wife who doesn't like peanuts..Fell head and tail in love with these and they where taken down the local pub to trial with some friends and seeing the delight and surprise on there faces..plus some would not listen to how hot the `Nuclear` variety where with beer..But hay there where a massive hit and everyone wondered why no one had the wisdom to sell this in the u.k on mass..Indeed i find that strange as they are truly a real class act all three.
Impressed i was and siting hear now wondering that dick is a genius in the snack industry as he has turned a snack into an experience and damn i want more of those please..Why these are not in every country now i don't no and can only imagine at some point in the near future these will be everywhere..Well done Dick another American who went that little bit further and has created a truly unique range..Can we have Fatalii Nutterz pleeeaassee.:lol::)

Chili Nutterz 9/10
Nuclear Nutterz 11/10
Cheddar/Bacon Nutterz 10/10

http://www.bmorenutz.com/html/products.html

I'm drunk, but I read it anyway. Good work Talas. I love them too. Oh and Fatalii is coming in the future I believe. (I haven't forgotten Dick, just waiting until I get my new grinder so I can make the powder fine enough for you-too coarse right now to do you any good)

JayT said:
I'm drunk, but I read it anyway. Good work Talas. I love them too. Oh and Fatalii is coming in the future I believe. (I haven't forgotten Dick, just waiting until I get my new grinder so I can make the powder fine enough for you-too coarse right now to do you any good)

I think the words you have made my day..do not really seem enough
...have big smile at the moment,thx J :onfire:

JayT said:

Yes the finer the better, and you should take a drive down to the factory and drop it off. Let me know if your ever going to be coming down this way and I'll try to schedule a run. You can watch them being made. If its after 4 pm I drink beer when I make them.

I have to mention that I was recently introduced to this product myself. While in sunny Cleveland for a visit, I bought a bag of the Nuclear Nutterz from the inestimable IGG himself. I'd sit down to write a review, but I think I gobbled them up too quickly! Fine, fine stuff.

DickT, you have a fine product there! Well done.

- Joe

Yea, Nutterz are great! Took a couple of my last bags on deployment and shared them with people. Everyone loved them. Luckily I was smart enough to leave one or two at home so they are standing by for consumption. :lol:

DickT said:
Yes the finer the better, and you should take a drive down to the factory and drop it off. Let me know if your ever going to be coming down this way and I'll try to schedule a run. You can watch them being made. If its after 4 pm I drink beer when I make them.

You mean you will make a test batch of Fatalii Nutterz right then and there when I bring the powder? Deal. (either way). I'll pm you when I get the powder finished. And beer is good.

Fatal Nutterz
"Fatalii Flavored Potato Chip Coated Peanuts"

Mmmmm, Fatali Nutterz....that'd be the best thing to happen to beer since glasses were invented.

I recall throwing in some bih and chipotle powders into one of the Regular Nutters bags...was pretty fun. :)

it's been over 20 minutes Dick.....:lol:

I loved the Nutterz and so did some friends I shared some of them with. (i'm not stupid I only shared a few...:lol:)

I still have a full pack of the bacon and cheddar and nuclear, and half a pack of the crab ones...

I found the Jalapeno Nutterz to be interesting as well.......Did that product line die a horrible death dick??

I can't get the image to show up......Not sure if it's me or you stuffed up....................(again:lol:)

Back