• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

morning all...I slept in a little this morning...drinking my first cup now.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yep, good morning......................I can smell the coffee in the kitchen, I just need to get away from the keyboard and grab a cup...

Greg

mornin' all...hope you have a great Saturday

B1G (ex. OSU)....other sports besides FB.
Lions....playoff rarity. Not optimistic facing NO though. Future is bright, finally have smart people running the show.

Its 12:03, so I can now officially say good morning to all in my neck -o the woods;), but really, that just means those ribs were really lunch, not breakfast.
That Chocolate Bhut is sayin'...sure you just go ahead chase me with some piping hot coffee, my mouth ,however, is telling me to NOT!

I WOKE UP ONCE....hope it doesn't happen again!

mornin' mojo....

Good morning...setting here wondering what DB's are available in the fb draft. Fairly played a strong game last night imo (for A.J.). Future looks bright, Stafford can ball. Time to put seeds into dirt this p.m. while watching the games.

Back