• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Morning everyone.

Its a little warmer here today, and by the weekend its supposed to be 0....gonna feel down right balmy!! ;) :)

Morning all,

Its sunny here but cold, supposed to be nice by the end of the day though.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

i need to set up another drip line today,but i want to do something fun.     we shall see.

good morning.

Good morning THP! Today is starting off far too early to possibly be a good day, but I'm planning on starting the very last batch of seedlings so at least I have that to look forward to.

you did get up early. this stupid time change has me sleeping in.  penny,do yall do the time changes in Canada?

good morning and have a geat day.

Happy first day of Spring everyone!!!! :dance:

I hope its nice and warm wherever you are :party: ....cuz it isnt here, its cold and blustery :rolleyes:

fractured my foot and sprained my ankle last friday. getting very bored and anxious still cant walk im on crutches.

yall have a great day and good morning :dance:

Morning all,

Its sunny here but its cold, better then the snow we got the other day. Been busy busy here, home today but back down to Toronto again tomorrow.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Morning all,

Its a cold and frosty morning here, but the sun's out, so it helps a wee bit.....off to Toronto now, so enjoy your day everyone!

Back