• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Morning all, ;)

Sunny and windy here today.....maybe by the weekend I'll be able to rake my lawn.....still  have enough snow here that our ski resort is still open. :rolleyes:

Supposed to be the warmest day we've had in over 5 months too!

Enjoy your day.

Morning all,

Its sunny here and warming up, supposed to be a nice weekend. I got some raking done and cleaning up the back yard, why cant a dog do his "business" in one spot.....even planted some pansies......felt strange doing that with snow on the ground. ;)

Enjoy your day... :dance:

I'm not up quite as early as usual. Going to go hiking and enjoy my newfound freedom. Then I have to go interview some elderly people for gerontology class.

Hope everyone has a good day!

good morning yall.

i have to fix more fencing today. i worked yesterday about two hours on fencing. was proud of my work,made it back to the house and looked across the pasture.  yup:  same cow back threw the fence in a diffrent spot :rofl:

Morning all,

What a difference a day makes, yesterday was sunny and beautiful, I was out raking without a coat, and today we woke to about 4 1/2 inches of snow!!!! Its blustery and school buses are cancelled........is it spring yet!!!!

Enjoy your day.

Back