• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

lol...it's 30F here this morning

Forgot to stop by and wish everyone a good morning.

Greg, here there is a "death storm" snow forecast for Chicago today. Have to drive to the west side of the state tomorrow, things might get a little dicey. Oh well, the weather has been to easy around here this winter. Time to man up, throw it in 4X and roll!

I hope its not as bad, and light weight, but if its coming from the south it'll be a heavy and wet. Thursdays are $ 1.50 bottle domestic beers down the block form me. I was suppose to meet my son this evening. He works at O'hare airport, any chance of snow and he works a double.
I'll still show up!

Greg

mornin' all...32 here this morning....it's gonna be a good day, I can feel it....even though it is Friday the 13th...

Good morning...........a small amount to shovel before work,.....pretty light weight since the temperature dropped overnite (low 20's)

mornin' all...32 here this morning....it's gonna be a good day, I can feel it....even though it is Friday the 13th...

13 is a lucky number.....I make a 13 pepper chili, and I'm lucky............It also turns out dam good!

Have a good weekend........I hope the football steps it up a notch this weekend

Greg

FRIDAY! Godd morning! Even though I'm going to work tomorrow, (1/2 day), Friday is still cool!
Speaking of cool... We have 2º right now, the stars are out and it will probably drop to 0º before the sun gets here.
Keep the home fires burning...

Saturday morning....I'm up and atem this morning....good morning world...

Morning,
Up @ 04:00,ran stairs for :30, caffien'd up, dropped the subs in the water to go to work ....7+/- days till I'll have dry feet, and am able to plant seeds.I feel a month late!I hope everone has great weekend, and hopefully theh freeze line stop north of the Ponderosa!
Dave

Good morning I guess. Its 3:30 my time and I am wide awake starving but I need to sleep and its much to early to eat. And right now my THP addiction is messing with me......

sleep is over rated HH81BH

yup...you definitely need your rest...when are you due?

Back