• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

proud for you...prayers that he/she is a healthy youngun'

Lol Pi! That's an idea except hospitals around here frown upon videotaping. Pictures are fine but no video.
I had a dream I was on THP when I went into labor. Who knows I maybe cuz I am on here so much.......

I love that you're dreaming about THP! You're going to give birth...and be so busy and forget all about us, right?????? Oh Hell No!!!!!

Baby Girl...we're right there with you.....today, tomorrow,......and months from now! All of that awesome juju that you've been giving to everyone here.....back atcha sweet-pea!

Your little "Chile child" is so part of all of our world right now...as is your baby girl, and your hunky Habby Heat Husbuddy.....thanks for being here with us all! Tru Dat Goddess!

Our world is so much richer w/ you in it!!!!!!! Luvs ya !!!! (can't wait to play this Fall!)

I love that you're dreaming about THP! You're going to give birth...and be so busy and forget all about us, right?????? Oh Hell No!!!!!

Baby Girl...we're right there with you.....today, tomorrow,......and months from now! All of that awesome juju that you've been giving to everyone here.....back atcha sweet-pea!

Your little "Chile child" is so part of all of our world right now...as is your baby girl, and your hunky Habby Heat Husbuddy.....thanks for being here with us all! Tru Dat Goddess!

Our world is so much richer w/ you in it!!!!!!! Luvs ya !!!! (can't wait to play this Fall!)

CJ.... I don't know what to say. That was probably one of the greatest things anyone has said to me during this pregnancy. How could I forget about my THP buddies? You guys have been nicer then some of my family. Then again most of my family sucks. Anyway thank you for the sweet words. We might get to play sooner we may take a spring/summer trip your way :)

Again I thank everyone here for the support :D

Morning you all...coffee's on, need I say more? Well Charles does have lung cancer, test results will be back next week. Surgery is out due to emphysema so we go from there. Gonna have to get him a lounge chair with an umbrella so he can sit and watch the peppers grow in his spare time. He is officially retiring again..no more working for the newspaper. We've had great support, adult grandkids have been here doing anything that needed doing so we are blessed. Getting sick was a good thing for him because that's how they found it. I have my moments but for the most part we are looking forward. I refuse to get in a slump, might not like the way things go but every day is precious. We go from where we are now!!

you are right Jackie...make each day count...can you say Bucket List? My heart goes out to you two...

Lost my uncle,and a golfing buddy to lung cancer last year. Glad to hear you have a supporting family. That is a luxury that not everyone has.

Good morning.........hey the coffee pots beeping as I type.........time for the 1st cup

Greg

I have already had my 3rd and final for the day.... :)

Good morning all. I'm thinking good thoughts for everyone. Can't have any coffee yet, need to buy coffee filters. Hot chocolate instead.

use a paper towel pi

Back