• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

BLOOD MOON (total lunar eclipse) this morning! (only two left..in 2015) I missed the last one- was extremely overcast, skies are clear today! It's supposed to be bigger/brighter and viewable all over the US...central and western areas being the best as it will be viewable when it is still 'black as night'- in the east it will be a little sooner than sunrise, so just hoping to see something, even just a pinkish hue..

Anyone catch it- get any good pics!?

Morning everyone,

Its a cool morning here and we had frost overnight....off to do some shopping, its our Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend.

LOL Canadiens have Thanksgiving? With Pilgrims, Indians, Turkey and stuffing? I demand pictures!!!!! :rofl:

If all goes well for us today, tomorrow will be grout day... :beer: :drunk:

Have a great day all!

get on up
tumblr_inline_n97uaaI7161ra3vyb.gif

good morning

Morning all, windy but warm today. Hoping to have a harvest today, damn reapers are moving so slow. Most of the plants I'm overwintering are pruned and ready to go but waiting on around 60 reapers on 3 plants so they can get their hair (and root) cuts and new smaller shoes

Morning everyone,

Its cool and raining here, but we haven't had any frost since the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, it was our Thanksgiving here and it was sooooo busy, and yesterday I was in Toronto for most of the day. I'm home today and its a catch up day.

We did get all the gardens cleaned out though and the gazebo is down and put away for another season, so glad all that's done.

Off to make a tea and get started on a few things.....so enjoy your day

Back