• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Yup,yup. Sold some metal panels to the neighbor already this morning. Now it's time to spend some money. Drill broke the other day,going to get a new one. Have a great day. Good morning.

I think it's morning, I might have heard that morning bird, I might have heard that morning bird make that morning sound, I think it's morning and I might have heard that morning bird making that morning sound like it's morning ...

Is it morning?

more-random-memes-part5-13.jpg

I've had three hours sleep and put in 30+ hrs since waking up Sunday at 11AM ...

I just took a Benedryl and I'm going to pull a serious Rip Van Winkle today, I think ...

benedryl? is that code for benzedrine?

no, Benedryl ...

diphenhydramine ...

active ingredient of Unisom, Tylenol PM etc ...

25-50mg Benedryl adds 60-90 min to my sleep length, and makes it deeper (less likely to give a fuck about emails, texts, calls, leaf-blowers, barbage trucks etc) ...

Man I slept in today. Only woke up because of dog. Thats what putting in 25 fence posts will do to you. Breakfast then back to workig on feed lot for cattle.Yall have a great day and good morning.

Y'all have a great Friday. I'm off to mow and have to mark stumps for a land clearing job. It's going to be a very long day. Good morning.

Back