• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Don't forget to stretch.

Yogapantspullup.gif

nate6279 said:
I hate wind. But we are finally getting some rain around here.

Yea that was a nice little wetting we got last. Filled up my 1gallon butt can, I don't think that's happened in a couple years. lol

OCD Chilehead said:
. Damn Jason! Was it a late night or is it a early morning for y? LOL. Hang in there bud and good morning everyone.
a little of both. Are small dog is dying and it has been a no sleep household for several days. I've had four hours of sleep in the last two days. Y'all have a great day. Good morning.

sicman said:
a little of both. Are small dog is dying and it has been a no sleep household for several days. I've had four hours of sleep in the last two days. Y'all have a great day. Good morning.

We had a full-house of dogs w/ diarrhea these past days ... felt worried and sorry for them for a day and a half, so I kind of understand ... cheers!

sicman said:
I'm sorry to here that bro. Hang in there.

Back