• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning!

The interview went great. 2hrs. There was 76 applicants. They narrowed it down to 26. Of those 26 they chose 10. I was one of 10. They said they would contact 3 of the 10 applicants to move forward. I received a invitation last night to move forward. Very grateful they considered me to move forward. Even if I don't get the job, it feels good.

Spending time with my son this weekend. Swimming, basketball, ping pong, pool and gardening.

I hope you had a great ride Sic. You were up early.

Gratz Chuck, best of luck getting the job. Have fun with your boy. I had a terrible ride. Was moving at 3:45 headed north. The temp got down to 36 spent 21 miles with a average of 39. Got hypothermia and it destroyed the rest of my day. Today we are waiting till 8 with the sun. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Good Morning everyone.....have a great day

good morning.jpg

GOODMORNING Y'ALL
Sic you have a good day you do the safe and lady sic can do the sexy ooooohhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha have a great day my brother!!!
and GoodMorning to you as well tOmato and Sizzle Lips :)

Up at 5, in the garden at 6 pulling out remnants of last year's stuff that I didn't get to before the cold hit.  Amazing warm temps these last two days.  Made french toast for the kids, finished up in the garden and now going to get some work done.  Maybe we'll grill some bbq butterfly pork chop sammys tonight.  

Have a great day guys! 

Back