• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning everyone.....its gloomy and raining out......maybe it will wash all the salt stains of the driveway.
good morning.jpg

Good morning!

Have my operators test today. Hope I do well. I would love to work for the City. They seem like a good bunch of guys to work with.

Wish me luck.

Daylight savings this Sunday the 13th. Turning the clocks forward.

I'm ready. Woohoo!

Hell. If I didn't have places I needed to be, I would change now.

Have a great day y'all.

sicman said:
Im sure you nailed your test Chuck. No luck needed. Yall have a great day and good morning. Im off to mow.
Good morning y'all. It's Friday. Have a safe day. Enjoy this weekend.

I haven't been on any equipment in a year and a half. Even then my time on equipment is limited. I don't think I have more than 20-30hrs of time.

I had to dig a trench and put spoils to one side. It can out perfect. I couldn't of done a better job. Had to move some cobble as well with a front end loader. Nailed them both. Now I wait and see. They will choose two people to do a aptitude test. From there they will make a decision.

Good Morning everyone......going to go grab a nice extra large Tim Horton's coffee......head over to the park and flip down the tailgate and fire up a nice big cigar to enjoy with my Timmie's, that's the way I am going to start this sunny Sat morning off.
good morning.jpg

Back