• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning pepper people......want to get out to the Supermarkets early....with Easter getting close the stores get busy....
good morning.jpg

sicman said:
How did the interview go, Chuck. Yall have a fantastic day and good morning.
It went great Jason. It's a seasonal, that may transition to a permanent position. It looks promising. They said they liked my work ethics and personality. They thought I would be a perfect candidate for they job. I'll find out in a week.

Good morning all. Have a great day. Off to work. Standing in the snow this morning.

Sizzle Lips said:
You keep that up in your end of town. :) :)
Haha...you mean you dont come up to Collingwood to ski ;)

Morning all,

Its cool and damp here and just a dusting of snow overnight...damn stuff!! I'm off to Barrie for some deliveries, so enjoy your day everyone.
Sizzle Lips said:
Good Morning pepper people......want to get out to the Supermarkets early....with Easter getting close the stores get busy....
attachicon.gif
good morning.jpg

I hear ya, going out tonight to do all the shopping for the weekend, Collingwood will be PACKED with skiers and the town will be insane! :rolleyes:

Good Morning...we are getting blasted with freezing rain.....power has been flickering all morning.

Attachments

• Welcome-Languages-1.jpg
    Welcome-Languages-1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 42
Good Morning.....Glad all that freezing rain is done with for now anyways.....sick and tired of resetting clocks every time the power flickered. :lol:
good morning.jpg

Back