• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

randyp said:
Flash flood watch with 6ft pepper plants is not a good combination.The Wind with the storms can break pod loaded branches with no problem.Next, 48 hours will be tricky.Have great day friends regardless of what problems are sent your way.

Hope everything is ok Randy!
Morning here, meeting with Kaiser Cloud architects I have been after for a while...can't complain!

sicman said:
Hope your plants are Ok. Off for a quick ride this morning. I think a dark roast butter pecan with cream and a turbo shot of espresso from Dunkin Donuts is screaming my name. Have a great day and good morning.
Thanks Sic.I had to tie more branches that  were pod loaded back up to my supports and they made it.

ITS FRIDAY........Long weekend one week away.

Good Morning All.......May Your Friday "Sparkle"

Sic, that heat really zaps one's energy level doesn't it,have a cool beverage :beer:  & put your feet up after mowing.
Glad Randy's plants  are AOK & he is safe!                                                   (Why so much space given to moi?)

Good Morning pepper people.....nice day for picking some peppers.

good morning.jpg

Back