• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all 

got to sleep in this morning and it was great :)

time to pour a cup and take on the day
YbBVHpS.gif

don't forget to smile :) and have a wonderful day 

:cheers: <----- Moar Coffee :D
GIP

Good morning. Things are coming together. Got all my post holes dug for privacy fence. My hoops are almost done for hoop house. And my, led COBs came in for my grow light build. Went and watched Suicide Squad last night. Helping a friend move today. Nothing else planned. I'll play it by ear. Glad the rain didn't hit you to hard. No elevation at all down there. Damn it!

Enjoy the long weekend you all. Have fun and do it.... As Sic would say.

SAFE AND SEXY!

Good morning friends. Hit up some off road trails yesterday and snapped my rear derailleur in half. Luckily I was only 3 miles from my truck, it was a nice hike. Taking the road bikes out this morning for the first time in 6 days. Suppose to rain again this afternoon.

How was Suicide Squad?
Yall have a great day and keep it safe and sexy out there.

Technically, Good morning.

Been off to the the landfill and store this morning. Going to bbq and watch the race. I have have yet to have one ripe Aji Pineapple out of a dozen plants. Hundreds of pod's. I'll be assembling the hoop house soon. Trying for a extended season. I'll throw all of my containers under there as well.

Suicide Squad was good. I'm into all the comic book Movies. It's something different. I'm sure there will be more to come

Have a great day you guys and gals.

Back