• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

JuanHubero said:
Good morning.  Drinking an iced coffee to start my day, and I'm realizing that I might have to switch back to the hot stuff in the very near future.  The fall season has definitely arrived up here in NFNY.
Shit, it's even starting to cool down here in South Louisiana the past couple days. And by that I mean the highs are in the 80s instead of the 90s and 100s. It's still humid as hell, so it still doesn't quite feel like fall yet, though.

Good morning.

Thanks Sandy. I did place really high on reading and writing. That opens a lot of doors as far as classes are concerned. Average on Arithmetic. Terrible in Algebra. I need to freshen up my computer skills and lingo. Didn't know much there. I can retest for a higher score one more time this year.

That's awesome Florisa. Giving back and to kids is great. You rock!

Enjoy the day. It's 48 out right now and Fall is among us. Going to do something in the Sun.

Good Morning everyone...Have a Great Weekend...its been raining on & off,which will continue all w/e...we need some rain as the summer brought us little,& for those of us with WELLS ...well ;)   ..we could use some filler up...so no complaints..peppers still growing LOL..no freeze zone still.

Chuck...continue success with your studies..just brush up on what you need to...its hard to be a student again..I can say that,but we're all "ROOTING"  for you! :)

Good morning Pepper people....drizzle all weekend.....time to clean up outside and get ready for fall and winter.
Going to pull my remaining few plants....I did pick the last 100 or so remaining mixed pods....thats it for this years growing season.

Jubnat said:
Shit, it's even starting to cool down here in South Louisiana the past couple days. And by that I mean the highs are in the 80s instead of the 90s and 100s. It's still humid as hell, so it still doesn't quite feel like fall yet, though.

We went from the 80's to the 70's and now the 60's in just a few short weeks up here in the Falls.  We still haven't dipped below freezing as of yet though, so my pepper plants are still alive and kicking for now.  But I'm sure we will get our first frost at some point during the month of October.

Good morning, BTW.

Good-Morning-Friends-Wishing-You-An-Amazing-Sunday.jpg
Today it will reach the high 60's ..cloudy,but  tomorrow will reach 70 with sun...nice! ;)

Back