• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all

it's almost Friday :)

grab a cup or a pot and wake on up   :D
post-27829-Bill-Murray-pot-of-coffee-gif-2vxr.gif

hope you all have a wonderful day

drinking is the worst shit for sleeping.

i have the same problem though. not like i try really hard to maintain a healthy sleep pattern though.

my favorite is when you are all broken down and sore and REALLY need a solid 9 hours of sleep to recover well... and you wake up completely at 5am like a fucking farmer.
xxx-zolpidem520-4_3.jpg

Drinking or no drinking, it is all the same for me.  Whenever I have a late night, I'm still wide awake at the ass crack of dawn.  My internal clock just doesn't allow me to sleep during daylight hours.  I just compensate with extra coffee and also make sure to avoid doing it more than a couple of nights in a row.

good morning all :)

had to cover the remaining peppers with sheets last night and it's supposed to be up in the 70's later this week 
(I used the old sheets and towels but the wife is still not happy about it) :lol:

probably going to pick the last of the peppers this week and finish moving the ones i will overwinter inside.

hope you all are having a good weekend and staying safe

grab yourself a cup, and  SMILE   :D

:cheers:  <------coffee

Back